[Naxx] Frostwyrm Lair

Any deck suggestions?

Any minions that aren’t on the immediate left and right of the frozen minion are destroyed. Essentially, I can only have two minions on board.

Any deck suggestions? I just want my Kel’thuzad.

In heroic mode You don’t have any frozen Minion XD

From what I’ve seen from looking at the fandom, Mage is good. Try using charge minions, board clear spells, and lots of spells to go face with. Not sure on this one since I myself don’t have the adventure, but maybe even No Minion Mage would work - just clear his board and shoot spells at face.

1 Like

I tried a no minion mage on heroic and I couldn’t get it to work. You draw too quickly and enter fatigue before you can kill him because he has soooo much health and a lot of the random minions you get will just die instantly and have no effect on the board. Ironically, card draw is kind of a liability on this fight and the best way to win is to focus on cheap removal and just keep removing his board until he gets into fatigue.

Charge minions are good, freezing effects are good, board wipes like flamestrike are awesome. There’s a decklist somewhere that works just fine. Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: Here it is. I didn’t have all the cards, but you can just use this list as a starting point. Just substitute similar cards for the ones you don’t have.

AAEBAf0EAq4D7tMCDp4CoQK7AskDywTtBJYF7AeHD/UP/A+6Fum6Avr9AgA=

Edit: I found the deck I used for this fight on heroic too. Not sure why I have a Death’s Head Cultist in there, but I guess it worked out.

ChBLa’s Mage

Class: Mage

Format: Wild

2x (1) Brain Freeze

2x (2) Explosive Sheep

2x (2) Frostbolt

1x (2) Incanter’s Flow

1x (2) Runed Orb

1x (3) Cone of Cold

1x (3) Death’s Head Cultist

2x (3) Forgotten Torch

2x (3) Frost Nova

2x (3) Ice Barrier

2x (3) Wolfrider

2x (4) Fireball

2x (4) Fishy Flyer

1x (4) Ring Toss

2x (6) Blizzard

2x (6) Claw Machine

2x (7) Flamestrike

1x (9) Alexstrasza the Life-Binder

AAEBAf0EBq4DwbgD694DmOoD0OwDsIoEDKECuwLJA8sE7QSWBewHuhbHzgOH1AO64QPVoAQA

Thank you all so much! I got it with Even Shaman, of all things. Haha.

Good luck with the rest!

1 Like