My two solo mode requests

These solo modes have been a blast to play but I feel they are lacking two things which shouldn’t be too hard to implement.

1. First is a mouse over tool tip to show your max health, in standard games yeah its always is 30 nothing to it, and I know it isn’t too hard to pay attention at the beginning of the match to see your starting health, but I sometimes play hearthstone at the dinner table or other social settings so I’m only half paying attention to it. With the variable starting health each round it can be easy to forget and I sometimes clip healing because I’m only missing 1-2 health. This isn’t a big deal just it would be nice on those runs where I end up with big shaman heals.

2. Second is a Gallery/Checklist to see all the bosses we have beaten in these dungeon run modes, maybe a tracker to see times beaten to times lost to each one. I love the index of bosses in enter the gungeon and I feel these run modes are very much a roguelike card game so a boss index/checklist would be a good fit.

Anyway those are just my two humble requests blizzard. You guys have done such a good job with this mode so I’m happy either way. Keep up the good work :smiley:

Agree, a Gallery with the bosses is needed.

I find the gallery idea interesting, one more feature that I’d personally enjoy would be to bring the mana curve graph that’s available when you draft in arena to the adventures. At the moment when you’re making your picks it only says how many bosses you’ve beaten and runs you’ve completed and I think it’d be a quality of life improvement to be able to toggle it to the mana curve.

1 Like