My opinon on this auto scroll in threads

Oh yeah!

3 Likes

Auto scroll? Nothing auto scrolls for me lol you must be wasted man

Really?

When I click on a thread it starts at the top, delays a microsecond then auto scrolls down to the last post. It is horrible.

2 Likes

Its pretty good i like it.

1 Like

You probably don’t have OCD either? That 5 gold that used to be on our menu and absolutely drive you, rip your hair out crazy mad?

Fricken normies.

Yeah man this auto scroll stuff is complete sh_t.

This background is also hella ugly. Why did they incorporate these tiny smidge marks on the background? Makes it look like the screen is dirty. Total trash designs, an that’s the nice way of giving my thoughts on this random update.

1 Like

Wait, you had me until you said, “tiny smdge marks.” You smacking me sideways? What smudge marks?

Edit: Smidge…not smudge, lolz (my underwear?)

Lol do you not see them in the background? They’re on every post.

1 Like

Holy S(it!

I thought I just busted once too many times on my screen!

There are flakes shuffling around! WTF!

1 Like

… nothing like this happens for me. I’m on PC and Android. Nothing auto scrolls

I am on PC too. It did exactly that. Started at top for a micro second then auto scrolls down. I don’t hate it so much now, DONT WANT IT but getting used to it

1 Like

I’m on chrome for pc. Nothing like that. Lol

Firefox for me. Maybe chrome is different.

uh oh, just close my browser and opened it again and now it’s autoscrolling lol

Welcome to hell.

You just got banned. HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAA

2 Likes

Mine has literally always done this?

This is most definitely a feature. I am on my PC and experience this scrolling, as you describe. Although, it doesn’t bother. What is bothering me is that, at least on PC, but the forum is messy.

@Goramier, you’re a good person. Why are you trolling like this, my friend?

Wait, are you saying that going back 20+ posts before my last read, and then jumping around and still landing 10 posts before my last read, with the " skip to last read" option removed from the scroll bar, is an intended feature?

I would very much like to see you source on that one!

2 Likes

It is a precursor to a newer feature that allows eyeballs scrolling.

Other features involving others parts of the face are still under development… Oops, did I accidentally leaked something…

Goramier, you need to make up a conspiracy as to why it autoscrolls…and go!