My god, I'm so sick of rogue

I’ve played this game for darn near forever and I can’t remember any long stretch where rogue has sat anywhere below tier 2. The class is allowed to do everything. They have the best card draw, the best mana cheat, some of the best aggressive minions, random generation that allows them to outvalue dedicated greedy control decks, I could go on. And they seemingly get stronger with every set, next year they’ll likely go into it with the strongest core set and a full grip of stupid recursive cards.

Every set it seems that at least 2 of the top 10 strongest cards end up in rogue, to the point where nerfing rogue cards does basically nothing to the decks they’re played in because they just slot in the next thing that was slightly less good than the thing that made the original list of 30.

Warrior hasn’t had a decent deck since sunken city and is still getting absolutely nothing playable this set. They can’t even get 2 mana fiery war axe, but rogue can keep shadowstep, it’s insane and seemingly blatant favoritism. I’m just sick of this class dude.

1 Like

I feel your pain, it’s with me from the classic wow, where I was playing a priest main.

1 Like