Mute All not working in tavern

In Battlegrounds if you mute all in the tavern it doesn’t mute the bartender. Please fix. Thank you.

The mute all is only for the emotes from your opponents.
It doesnt mute Bob, and thats how it is sopposed to work.
If you dont like the bartender, mute your own sound then.

Please site your source stating that “that’s how it is supposed to work.” I would like to read it.

There are two mute options screens, one at the bartender and one at the battle screens. It seems logical that the mute all at the bartender screen would mute the bartender.

In regards to your mute your own sounds comment. This isn’t a communist society. It isn’t limited to one option for everyone. Individuals have individual preferences. I like the system sounds, the battle sounds, and the music. I have zero desire to mute them.

You should probably refrain from commenting on tickets if you are unable to realize that having options is a good thing for a product. That it allows the product to appeal to a wider customer base. That options create a positive customer experience creating happier customers. Happier customers tend to spend more money on a product. This is how a capitalist society works.