Murmy is one of the best cards added so far and here is why

Ok, Argent Squire is one of the strongest 1-drops in the history of 1-drops. Now imagine Argent Squire with a tribal tag? Op. Of course a 1/1 reborn is not the same as a 1/1 divine shield. But it is practically the same thing. The murloc tag will make it auto-include for Murloc Shaman and in wild Murloc Paladin. Not to mention that it has some great synergy with the Paladin quest. Common cards are usually underrated. Here are some examples: Dire Mole. Argent Squire. I could go on and on. This card will set the board in the favor of the deck using this minion. Argent Squire for Tempo Rogue was (Pre-Preparation and Boarding Party nerf. Now imagine that with murloc and reborn synergy

1 Like

and if you think about it

Not the first time we have seen something like this and it’s not going to be the last. Not going to be broken but not going to be bad either.

1 Like

It’s literally just Mecharoo, but murloc instead of mech. Good card to be sure, and will definitely see play, but nothing special.

Mecharoo is additionally better, because all the classes can use mech synergy, even if you just put Zilliax and Sn1p-Sn4p in your deck, but not all classes can use murloc synergy. Add to that the fact that we actually have good anti-murloc tech cards but no good anti-mech tech, and it’s very unlikely this will be played in anything other than Shaman. :man_shrugging:

Hungry Crab meta?

20 characters

but it is murloc. MURLOC. MRRRRGLLLEMMKLFJHNRJIOHUYCB UXVUH(NUERJWDCU()VNJ EAGFU)V(NJENKFM CY(Hvfi

1 Like

I’m already playing Master’s Call hunter, so I’m thinking a murloc meta could be absolutely delicious.