Tyrande, oh where oh where: Cont'd

Wow, I hope someone has sat down and explained every single law to you in every single place you ever enter…because that kind of attitude leaves it wide open to “the entire legal code wasn’t published here…must not be any laws!”

If you don’t think the coc and what the blues say goes throughout the entire forums here…you’re going to be disappointed. There’s no “rule free zone.”

All the quotes are there for everyone to see, even though you tried hiding it by editing your posts. Anyone can do a quick search through here to find them.

…to take your fraud and disinformation so far you edit a quote to make it say something I never did. Your dishonesty knows no bounds.

hkq, art thou hkq who said…

Patience is what we need. Perhaps we are now at the darkest final moments, just before Tyrande arrives in the tavern once more.

???

Have you found in Bobafett345 the champion who can carry the campaign for Tyrande’s return? Are you keeping his skills sharp and testing his resolve?

And since you have returned to being chatty, I didn’t understand the video you posted a while back (I tried). Do players have to sacrifice a piece of their soul for Tyrande’s return? Will the reward be worth the cost?

1 Like

Awww you probably read too much fairy tales!

citation needed

This has been explained before, but I just want to emphasize my point: everyone need to abide by the CoC. But it is still debatable that whether the thread-specific rules still apply here. (Don’t say yes or no, because otherwise our beloved Bobafett sir will accuse you for impersonating as a staff)

Our next point would be: why is it good/bad to maintain an item's exclusivity?

Thank you sir, I appreciate that. And to you.

Hey hkq, I know you don’t believe in Tyrande coming back anymore. But is there any chance you could rename the thread back to how it was. Please?

inb4 Sir Bobafett accuses me for hijacking the thread - I don’t have a reason to rename it as of now, since HKers are maniac in the community discussion section and it’d mess things up, and the fact that nearly half of this thread is filled with arguing.

I’d get it back after the flooding stops - this thread is not my property anyways, so we need some opinions.

Any good ideas of what the thread name will be called/OP content should be? I think a neutral one would be the best, but different suggestions are welcome here.

I don’t have the privilege to post a wiki post - where people can edit the post freely - but I used to.

The mod closed the RoS Q&A earlier this day, and here’s something I found useful that can facilitate this thread’s discussion:

So Liv, here we are 5 months after the fact with only 3 months left in the year. Have an update on this topic, or is it going to be the second time we have had a dev make this claim (Yong Woo did the same thing like 2 years ago) without following through on their “promise”???

I can’t cite the original post, but here it is. Any thoughts?

Once again people, don’t believe the lies, disinformation, and nonsense that the trolls are putting forth that says otherwise. This is straight from the devs at the most recent Q&A.

The only person you have the right to speak for is yourself. Whether it’s the devs, mods, or your repeated fraudulent editing of my quotes to make it say things I have never said you have a bad habit of speaking for others, in clear violation of the coc and the rules for this thread.

Person who says this:

Turns around and says this

You clearly had no issue “missing things up” with your (at least) three name changes to the thread in the last day alone, so putting back the original title does nothing except allow your continued trolling and harassment of people who are coming to the official Tyrande thread to discuss the topic to get your (as you basically admit) hijacked topic. As evidenced by:

Suggestions you of course have to approve, once again forcing everyone to play more of your games, rather than just restoring the original title, so people aren’t being mislead by your continued fraudulent and misleading nonsense.

And when did all that start? That’s rhetorical. It was when certain people decided to start a campaign of trolling, harassment, and disinformation on this thread, up to and including telling people information that directly contradicted what the devs, blues, etc gave, repeated and continued acts of try to keep people from posting on this thread (up to and including the title that literally tells people to go away), and removing of key information on the topic (the changes to the op to make it seem like this was an anti Tyrande thread for a time).

The trolls clearly weren’t expecting people to remind them of the coc and the specific rules for this thread, so they could continue harassing anyone who showed up without opposition, but it’s clear that’s the goal and every excuse has been given to try and justify their violating the coc and specific rules for this thread.

Stop trolling and harassing the thread, for starters. Restore the title and stop with your misinformation, trolling, and harassment against people who are simply asking for team 5 to keep their word and bring Tyrande back.

Edit: sticking the response here:

If you don’t see the problem with your repeated lies, fraud, etc. That’s on you.

Just the second, and that’s not assumption. It’s fact. Based on your repeated actions here. The quotes are all here, I made sure of it, in spite of your efforts to delete the evidence.

Now you’re back to your “secret reasons” and trying to justify why you keep violating the coc and specific rules for this thread. There’s no justification for what you’ve done.

Again, the quotes are all there up to and including your most recent edits of my posts to make it say words I never said. So once again, more lies and fraud.

By your own definition, you are trolling this thread. The changes to the title, etc (which I have gone into already), which are all designed to discourage people from posting here, and your “make another thread” comments, etc.

Now you want to gaslight us and claim someone other than you is responsible for all the editing you’ve done, the trolling, etc that you have done, etc. I don’t have access to your account, I didn’t “make” you change the thread title multiple times, nor edit the OP over 20 times. You did.

For someone who didn’t intend to do all this, you sure made a lot of changes and hit submit quite a lot.

No, people who violate the coc and the specific rules for this thread are. Covered this more than once. Quotes also attached and coc quoted in the appropriate posts. Once again you are playing the victim card when you are the one who has broken the rules here. You also seem to be under the impression that trolling is defined by majority vote…it’s not: the coc (which I linked the specific section) does.

Great, start with stopping this nonsense of holding the thread hostage with the misleading title that tells people to go away. Stop with the misinformation (“citation needed” was cute, considering you knew full well the devs last comments on the matter…another misleading post from you).

key words emphasized. I did leave off the overly dramatic stuff about “every coc violation,” which is another lie/fraudulent post, because I have clearly indicated which specific parts of the coc were being violated.

You seem to be under some misguided impression that I need to agree to your terms, and that some kind of negotiation is taking place here. Let me end that misconception right here: you are holding the official continuation of the Tyrande thread hostage since you decided to start engaging in making edits to the op, the title, etc to mislead, misdirect, and discourage people from posting on this topic, going so far as to tell people:

So, if you want to “compromise” maybe you shouldn’t have started this whole mess to begin with (the coc violating behaviors). No one is preventing you from having an opinion…before you try that tired line again. You could have expressed all of that without the trolling, harassment, misleading and fraudulent information, edits to the OP and title to discourage people from coming here, and the attempts to keep people from posting in this thread…all of which violate the coc and specific rules for this thread.

If something violates coc, I’ll call it out. Maybe if you weren’t engaging in that volume of activity, I wouldn’t have to post it, link the coc etc.

Ok, so I tried to ease the atmosphere a bit and it seems to have no avail. Good to know. Let’s go back to arguing.

And? You keep assuming what I’m thinking, doing, doesn’t it make you a violator of this very rule? Since

Very true. Then you think that I’m trolling everyone here, posting fraudulent materials… etc. Again, assumptions and trying to interpret people’s actions in a negative way, which is discouraged. This goes back to yourself as well, sir.

If you agree the above quote to be valid, consider this:

I have the rights to speak of myself: e.g. I’m not spreading misinformation, trolling and harassment against people. More importantly, nobody here ever believed that I was impersonating as a staff - they don’t, you do. You are assuming everything here and believe that everyone who doesn’t agree with your opinion is a fraud.

A classic example of trolling - believe in one’s absolute righteousness and relegate other’s opinions to an unimporant place.

Implying that there was no more “trolling” before? You ignited everything and you denied everything you did.

Nice thoughts there, but to be honest I didn’t intend to do it.

You seem to believe that everyone here that slightly disagrees with you is trolling, but nonetheless, as TRQDude1211 and Eysiaa(mind if I put your names on here) pointed out, more people believe that you are the one who is making upsetting, extraneous posts - the very definition of trolling.

I’ve seen someone who thinks of everyone who denies his/her own opinion in a negative way. Frankly speaking, I didn’t like their personality. It’s not like they yell at you aloud “I hate someone”! It’s about everything passive they do.

I sincerely think we could make a change in this thread, you brutally (no no no no! bad words! Sir is going to accuse me for coc violations!) denied me and start to propaganda everyone else’s coc and blue post violation. Great.

Edit: Before Bobafett replied to my last post - I carefully wrote it so that it sounded like a sincere compromise - it really was - and it turns out - he didn't take it and started arguing as if I'm violating every single coc ever created on the forums.

If you keep misinterpreting my posts, I'm gladly here to answer. I wholeheartedly offered a compromise - you didn't agree. Fine, let's start this all over again.

don't say that I'm threatening you with the above quote and post a bunch of coc violations - I'm tired of it.
2 Likes

hkq

Any good ideas of what the thread name will be called/OP content should be? I think a neutral one would be the best, but different suggestions are welcome here.

Mocking Dragon, Approaching Hero?

The Tyrande Trials?

Tyrande returns: Illusion or Reality?

1 Like

The first 3 are more poetic and in keeping with the spirit of the lore.

I try not to play priest, so I don’t think I would be using this portrait much, but the portrait is beautiful.

1 Like

thanks for the bumps

not losing hope maybe we might get the night warrior rather than tyrande :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keeping the original thread title (which it looks like you finally restored) makes the most sense.

Thanks for putting it back finally.

Doesn’t have to be an either/or. Normal Tyrande can be the default, night warrior can be the 1000 win.

Once again, everyone wins.

Which is taking me a lot of efforts since I couldn’t find where I saved the timeline. And the formatting is a mess. I’d probably finish fixing it later today (midnight tomorrow here) and see if it works.

Alright so I’m going to stop here and make some aesthetic adjustments after I get off from my work tomorrow.

My plan is to make the timeline expandable so that it can save people from scrolling through the same thing over and over. I recall people using it on the OW forum and it’s a pretty cool feature.

Just use the one I updated and posted above. I even found the right image to boot. Give me a minute, I’ll add the quotes in from the Q&A.

Done, go ahead.

Blessings to you.

2 Likes

Thank you hkq for fixing the top post and name. We can finally put all the arguing to rest and focus on the real importance of this thread, to get our night elf back!

1 Like

Thank you for helping sort everything out. I really appreciate it, and it’s nice seeing you around again babe :slight_smile:

Alright so I made some changes to the OP and if you have any suggestions/questions/concerns please tell me. I will seek for solutions over the next few weeks.

I haven’t tested out these features on mobile and if there’s any compatibility issues or any inconveniences, please notify me so that I can look for some changes.

I decided to put Jesse’s quotes and the forum coc on top in case someone wants to challenge this thread’s content.

3 Likes

Mobile is pretty wonky, depending on your platform, so any more complicated than this (it may even be over the edge already for some) might be an issue. Mileage may vary on device/OS, etc. That’s been one of the bigger gripes with the new forums: the load/stress on the device, especially mobile users hasn’t been too great, even though they seem to have been designed to be so. Others seem to have no problems.

/shrug

Looks good to me. The old one had Tyrande as a gif but I have no idea how you even did that in the first place, so it’s fine as is. Thanks again for fixing it.

While I agree and stand with Blitzchung 100%, this is the Tyrande thread. At the very least, you should have included a “bring back Tyrande!” in there…

1 Like