More single player expansions

So i’m just now getting to the solo adventures and some of these are soo fun! Love the boom lab puzzles and class challenges. I would love to see more creative “story” like expansions, as it seems its been a while.

thanks!

5 Likes

For old players yeah, its fun cause they can buy them with gold, for new no pay players? Just another cards they will never get, so blizz can stick those in theyre hole

I am currently doing few of the solo adventures and i found them fun except for the Book of Mercenaries that i hate not for the quality of the writing (which is good), but because it’s so serious that it doesn’t fit in the Hearthstone setting BUT it would have been a different story if it was put in WoW.

I just hope that the next ones (if there will be a “next”) will go back to the usual Hearthstone tone and that the book of mercenaries was just an accident tone speaking.

For what i see, the Hearthstone team have talented writers (unlike the lead of the WoW writing team) and it made me curious of the older adventures (and unfortunatly paying with real money).

I am a sucker for Solo Adventures and I had a lot of fun with all of them, except for a few eencounters (some encounters in the Book of Mercenaries). Having said that, I always try to encourage the Devs for more Solo Content in Hearthstone, since I am also one of those non competitive Type of players.

I am also a sucker for the Mercenaries Mode, with which I have a lot of fun. Although it is quite grindy, but I have a blast tinkering with the Mercs, in order to get the best Synergies. Speaking of which, I would love to see some more Mercenaries in this Mode:

Humans

Grand Marshall Garithos

Oh yes… our oh so beloved and glorious Leader of the Alliance in the Eastern Kingdoms after the Scourge of Lordaeron. He should have the best Synergy when controlling other Humans and also deals more damage to Non Humans, since the “lesser Races” must be purged from the Kingdom :slight_smile: Suggested Role: Fighter.

Maxwell Tyrosus

This Paladin should synergise well with other Paladins like Uther Lightbringer and Tirion Fordring, Cariel and Cornelius Roame. The Key Component here would be Holy Damage. Suggested Role: Fighter

Marcus Jonathan

This guy sure deserves some Love too. Suggested Role: Fighter

Catelyn the Blade

She is a Questgiver in Booty Bay and a member of the Blackwater Raiders. She might be a Human, but as a member of the Blackwater Raiders, she is a Pirate.

Gobins:

Captain Greenskin

Although an Antagonist in World of Warcraft, I say the Pirates need some love too. Suggested Role: Ability to choose what the player wants him to act as. Synergises best with other Goblins and Pirates.

First Mate Crazz

A Questgiver in Booty Bay and a member of the Blackwater Raiders. Suggested Role: Protector. Synergises best with Goblins and Pirates.

Tauren

Fleed Master Seahorn

This would be a good Addition to the Mercenaries Roster, since he is a Pirate and as I mentioned before, the Pirates need more love. Suggested Role: Protector. Synergises best with Pirates.

Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem

This Guy needs to be in the Mercenaries Roster too. Suggested Role: Caster. Synergises best with Tauren and Night Elves, since he and Malfurion are buddies. Nature Damage Comp would be quite interesting.

Death Knights

Grok Scourgebane

This guy is a Death Knight in the Icecrown Citadel who helps the Raid advancing. Suggested Role: Protector. Synergises best with the Lich King and could be a good Addition to the Shadow Damage Comp.

Thoras Trollbane

Former King of Arathi Highlands, now one of the new 4 Horsemen. Suggested Role: Fighter Synergises best with the Lich King, other Death Knights and could be a good Addition to the Shadow Comp.

Darion Mograine

The Leader of the Knights of the Ebon Blade and notable Character lorewise. Suggested Role: Fighter. Synergises best with other Death Knights and could be a good Addition to either Frost or Shadow Comp

Koltira Deathweaver

Koltira is also a notable Character lorewise and played his Role in the Northrend Campaign. Suggested Role: Fighter. Synergises best with either Blood Elves, Death Knights and could be a decent Addition to the Shadow Comp.

These would be some Suggestions from me. Feel free to discuss and have a good one.

I would really love to see some more adventour modes like Dalaran Heist. Still playing it since it came out. Im really into the arena like building of the deck along the way and the various enhancements you get to choose via the treasure cards and especially the passive treasures. Also a big fan of the different hero powers you get to choose from.