Molten Giant Disenchant Bug

Now that is actual troll. Okay.

1 Like

And Cuddles posts complaint thread after complaint thread on these forums

The reason he has a bad time is because he doesnā€™t learn

3 Likes

Nah, heā€™s just trolling, itā€™s literally the only thing he does with every thread he posts

Iā€™ve had 10 tickets opened in the last 3 months, not once did I get what I wanted from them, and I never even begged them to revert a mistake I made in-game

Itā€™s wishful thinking

Heā€™s just baiting people to get banned cuz heā€™s bored andā€¦ well obviously I canā€™t finish this sentence, or heā€™ll get what he wants.

1 Like

You realize that itā€™s literally their job to say that things that are YOUR fault arenā€™t your fault?

1 Like

The person with 4 posts who says they donā€™t care about being banned, calling another a troll, brilliant

1 Like

As long as its your mistake, blizz one day will stop helping. If that was a case and you didnā€™t make up the story out of thin air. Literally not a single thing I said is wrong atm, except my english, probably.

Then it is good it has not been my mistake and Blizz continues to help make it right

Look Iā€™m not encouraging anyone to violate the code of conduct, this is Blizzardā€™s house please respect their rules

but um when people make stupid opening posts, it is glorious and righteous to troll them for their stupid, so if I was crafty Iā€™d take it as a compliment

1 Like

You people are being riled up on purpose.
Itā€™s likely that no dust was refunded to this person because a ticket was probably never even made. The entire story is most probably fabricated.

They claim to have received a refund to incite anger over their supposed preferential treatment compared to what you might experience with the support system. This is blatant bait. If it wasnā€™t my comment solidified the solution. Just type ā€œrefund.ā€ Itā€™s not hard. Their insistent replying says it all. Bait.

3 Likes

Now he is going to tell you, its blizzards fault and he is right.
Im taking the bait willingly. Im also bored and waiting for ticket response for 3 days. Wait a minute, so he got a response faster than me?! KEKWAIT

2 Likes

Yeah, now that I think about it Cuddles does just routinely lie in opening posts. Like in another recent thread he claimed to have just come back from a year long break.

But idk for some reason, maybe itā€™s the name, maybe itā€™s the avatar, I have a tendency to not notice who it is until after Iā€™ve responded. I always act like itā€™s some random person with the benefit of the doubt

Sounds like a job for the ignore list

1 Like

I would be glad for several of you to add me to your ignore list honestly

Now Im feeling guilty. But do not make the same mistake ever again.

1 Like

Oh, I still intend on reading and replying to your posts

I just want a little warning indicator that itā€™s you first

1 Like

Well that is quite annoying of you then, as you already know I loathe basically everything about you (at least as such as you present online in this forum). And of course you already know I donā€™t block people that is why I was almost happy you were finally going to block me, but alas youā€™ve let me down once again, as expected.