Molten Giant Disenchant Bug

I don’t play on mobile maybe this is why but I don’t see how people disenchant by error,
1.) A pop up occurs when I log in to game saying “hey changes”
2.) the fastest way to find refund cards is type “Refund” in the collection search like you would “deathrattle” or “Battlecry”
3.) it tells me how much dust I’m getting before I click the button

2 Likes

Good I am glad you have me ignored since you have been entirely a bad person in all of this so I won’t miss you one bit “bro” go find someone else to troll good riddance

Because the patch notes came out so I went to disenchant it I expected it to work properly, that is how it happens. It’s okay though I will get the full refund when support gets back to me I just wanted to warn others

The patch is now live everyone

Next time, verify the amount before disenchanting.

I’m surprised they even issued a refund last time; it was entirely undeserved. The responsibility lies with you. If it doesn’t say 800 don’t disenchant, and just wait…

2 Likes

How was it undeserved when it was their fault?

It’s your fault for not checking the amount.

I have vision problems legally blind, it’s difficult for me to see to tiny numbers even with a magnifier if they release patch and I see that and I disenchant and find out it wasn’t the right amount, that is not my fault. They could have an ADA lawsuit though I wouldn’t do that personally, only if they hadn’t issued the refund for their mistake

Just type “refund” in the search bar. This will display all cards eligible for a full dust refund.

This way, you’ll be certain that the card will provide the correct amount. If it doesn’t appear when you search, it means the patch isn’t live yet. You’ll need not go through this endeavor again.

The thing about that is because of how core cards work and the collection is all split up and sometimes things like that get hidden even if you type refund so it is a good idea though ty

Again, just type refund and see for yourself what shows.
If the patch is live for you, it’ll be:

1. Molten Giant
  2. Showdown
  3. Thirsty Drifter

I don’t understand your problem with it. Core doesn’t show when you type “refund.” It’s only cards that can get disenchanted, and provide a full dust refund.

1 Like

There hasn’t been an announcement in the game for you to disenchant the cards at the time you did it.
The patch note didn’t read “patch is live now, refund is available now” it reads “launching today, refund available after the patch is live”
It’s like going to a brand’s website, seeing that they announce incomming sales, going to a shop where sales aren’t advertised, since they are not live yet, buying an item full price while at no point in time being mislead in the shop about said price, then complaining that you bought the item full price.
It’s a genuine mistake, but it’s not their fault. They can comply to your request, but they could not.
The only arguable thing is that they don’t provide the time of the day the patch will hit the platforms, and they don’t since they are not synchronized and can’t control mobile updates as they wish

1 Like

Thank you for your considerations everyone, support moved quick this time to grant the proper amount of dust to my account. Thank you!

hes trolling

making “disenchant bug” threads is his gimmick

cant beleive people keep taking the bait

4 Likes

Hahaha, yeah I can be that naive

Thanks for clarifying, makes sense

Almost got me banned, too

1 Like

No, it’s just that it happened twice in a row that they made mistake and patch delay, believe me or not I don’t care but at least I will set the record straight

Also I have never banned anyone I don’t even know how. The only person who gets banned around here is me because of people like you two

Its not about patch delay. There is always RED TEXT in card description about dust refund due to nerfs, and it is always shown how much dust you get for disenchanting a card.

You didn’t watch at anything, and going to ask blizzard support for refund. Thats what rogue mean.

Even if one GM would refund it, other wouldn’t and any following GM after that will simply watch at previous response.

Im going to delete this account soon, so I can tell people the truth for a while. Ban me please.

1 Like

I’m just glad they refunded me the proper dust amount due to their mistake, so I am all good no matter what you say

1 Like

So you did it again? OMG man… wait for the patch to be downloaded always… and check the amount of dust you will get before disenchant… there is also a RED text in every nerfed cards after every patch… look for it before Dusting… :confused:

1 Like

Thats actually how it works. I had some demands with wow mail without sub, one day they stopped helping forever. Just don’t make such mistake ever again for own good.

1 Like

Correct

Unfortunately that doesn’t follow from it being his fault

1 Like

As long as Blizz don’t make a mistake again I will be good