[mobile] Hero Music Missing

So, I saw this message:

but nevertheless decided to inform you what exactly still missing now.

First of all, yes I’m sure that all of the asset is downloaded.

If you go to your hero collection on PC and choose one of your non-basic heroes, you may notice, that each hero has his own “theme music”, but on mobile version nothing happens. Background music rests the same.

I think they just forgot about this music or decided to delete it.
It seems like these files (e.g. HeroMusic_AlleriaWindrunner/ Lunara / SirAnnoyO etc.) vanished when they decided to “change” the structure of pictures and sounds to reduce app size.

Update feb. 5 (ver. 13.2)
  • [Mobile] To reduce the initial size of the Hearthstone mobile app, some sound files are now an optional download.

Update mar. 14 (ver. 13.4)

We’ve further optimized Hearthstone’s app size
It will be necessary to re-download app data, but Hearthstone will take up a lot less space now!

• [Mobile] Fixed an issue that could cause some sound effects to fail to play even after all sound files had been downloaded.

It would be great to bring them back because it was't fixed.
1 Like

Bringing back the hero avatar music is essential to me: that’s part of the reasons I bought those heroes skins.
It was very enjoyable when reviewing my collections of Medivh or Magni with their familiar themes. These themes remind me of the epic stories I’ve been through with them.
Without the theme music playing, I felt the value I purchased has been damaged. And I’ve lost all my interest to review my hero collections.
If it’s a bug, please fix it. If it’s a decision to minimize the app size, please give the players the choice to choose to download or not.
At least, I won’t buy the pack with new Priest hero if without any theme music for her (let along she is much less interesting than Tyrande).

1 Like