Mobile app will not run on data

I have tried for days to get the game to work on mobile data. I have android. I have Uninstalled the game several times and have tried all of the following:

Clear cache
Reinstall google store on wifi. Installed Rest on mobile data

Reinstall Google store on data. Installed rest on wifi

Reinstall both wifi

Reinstall both mobile data what happens is it loads to the doors with the gem and just flashes constantly on the door. Wifi immediately loads up.
The times I tried installing via data and I got to the sign up or sign inscreen when I sign in just loops to the doors. And if I click im new it works fine loads the first game a Jaina vs higher.but then when I click on sign in it loops back to the doors with the flashing gem.i have also logged in on a desktop and then logged out and tried on phone.

I have updated the application.
And changed the password. I have unlimited data through sprint and have 5g connection at full bars when doing so there isn’t a data issue. I have done every trouble shoot tip i can find online. I have gone into the app settings. I do not know what else I can do. It worked fine until the last update with battlegrounds changes.

I do not know what the heck I can possibly do else. I just want to be able to play the game I love. When im not home which is 80% of my day.