Missing reward from Dalaran Heist 2nd week

I have purchased the second week of Dalaran Heist and I have finished it with the mage, but I haven’t received any reward. I play the eu version. Thanks

Did you one-time it, that is get all 8 bosses in a row?
Or did you have to do multiple runs to get 8 bosses?

The first time I have lost with shaman, then i retried with mage and I got 8 in a row. Now I have the crown in the mage picture

You get the three (3) packs for getting to the fifth Boss, not for completing the Chapter. Did you not notice 3 extra Rise of Shadows packs in the Open Packs tab?

Did you notice if there was a chest in the center of the starting screen for Chapter 1 (before pressing Go! button?
Like another player reported here: No reward packs in Dalaran Heist, Chapter One

So, what’s the point in spending 700 coins? Only to do the adventure?

I assume that’s why you paid the fee. If you paid it just for the packs, you should have bought them directly for just 300 coins.
However the reward is obviously still included in the price and you should get it.

Please open a ticket with Customer Support (or reopen if you already have one) and insist that they verify the packs added to and opened on your account. If that shows that you missed out on the reward you should get compenstated.

If Customer Support sent (or sends) you here, then that is only for the purpose of ensuring that QA and Devs know about the issue. Their task is to fix the leak so that no more water will spill in the future.
Mopping the floor (ie compensating those who are already affected) is still a task for Customer Support.