Missing Legendaries. Lots of them

So, yeah…I’m missing legendary cards that I definitely unlocked. This game is regularly forgetting legendary cards. There are some of the missing ones that I have opened multiple times, like Gruul. Yet for some reason, he still isn’t in my collection. I’m missing several Uldum legendaries, so it’s not an old legendaries thing either (like others on here have sorting issues). Also have several epics missing, things that I crafted as well as things I gained in packs. Things like Tortollan Primalist, I had two of those. I couldn’t forget those, it’s not like you’d forget certain cards. Don Hancho, Varian. I’ve unlocked at least four Pyroblasts in packs, yet I still only have 1 in my collection. I play on Tablet, PC, and Android. Gelbin Mekkatorque…I’m just thumbing through and there are cards I distinctly know the situation how I got it and they’re missing from my collection. Both my Seaforium Bombers are missing…Is somebody hacking me and dusting my collection away? Please help I’m freaking out…Mimiron’s Head I unlocked twice–I remember because I wouldn’t dust that, it’s too fun, so I was like what the hell–I already have that…now there’s none in my collection. Octosari was in one of my preorder packs. What’s happening here? Zuljin I should definitely have, since I grinded for him and literally unlocked him. Elise the Enlightened. Juicy Psychmelon I’ve unlocked 3 in packs. Auctionmaster Beardo I grinded for it and unlocked.

1 Like

I had the same issue but blizzard sfoesnt believe me and said they wouldn’t replace them because they don’t just remove or take cards!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 44 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.