Missed Scholar Jaina Mage Bundle

This is a repost from EU forums to draw more attention from people.

Well, I missed that pack and I play only on Jaina, because I really love the hero. And recently Scholar Jaina was released, but only for a week. And right in this time I was busy with my college stuff and just forgot to check the game. I’m so disappointed that I haven’t checked the game like 2-3 days ago, so I could still buy it. I contacted the Support Team regarding this issue and they told me to write a post on the forum for more people to see this and maybe somebody agrees with me and then a chance of it coming back one day will be possible. I know, a lot of people don’t like Scholar Jaina Bundle and call it ugly (according to some forums etc), but I’d really like to add her to my collection. If you’ve made it this far in reading, thank you! It would’ve been perfect if you could support this post by liking it or writing your thoughts about it in the replies. Have a nice day!

TL;DR
People who wanted to purchase Scholar Jaina Mage Bundle and missed it still have a slight chance to get it. Blizzard Support team told me to create a post on the forum and gather some people who has the same opinion as me for a chance to bring this pack back in the game. You can support this post by liking it or sharing your thoughts in the replies. Thank you!

8 Likes

I would have liked the bundle to have been available longer, as well. I missed the opportunity to purchase it, unlike you because of a lack of funds. I think we’re S out of luck, unfortunately.

1 Like

Yeah ikr! They could’ve made it available for 2 weeks, that would’ve been perfect.

Just a warning - it’s not worth it. The skin has no special interactions, emotes, or animations. It was so lazily done that when you queue into another Jaina, the usual mirror greetings doesn’t happen - it’s just “you asked for it” “you asked for it”.

Yeah, I’ve seen that while playing against Scholar Jaina, but still I’d like to have unique Jaina portrait in my collection.

I was wondering if Scholar Jaina will return. Because i was away for when it came out. So i missed my chance to grab it. I didn’t know it was only up for a week. I thought it was up longer then that. So when i returned to my PC i logged into Hearthstone it was gone.

It’s shame they released Jaina uncompleted without new voicelines, then pull her away, and then finally announce she will get new voice lines.

1 Like

Everyone should have the possibility to get what they want. No reason you can’t buy it the skin you want.

This FOMO strategy if the worst.

3 Likes

Perhaps there is a portrait for all the heroes, and because of that, the portrait time has been reduced, to make room for the new portraits to come.

I agree with you. I got completely overwhelmed with work the last few weeks and also missed out on the event. Not to mention the Blizzard Hearthstone emails/newsletters are terrible! I went back through my inbox to check why I never saw these hero portraits, and found that they were way in the bottom. Same thing happened with the horeseman uther bundle. It was only recently that I saw an email where the subject line mentioned a new Rexar portrait that I found the others were a thing. This just seems like a terrible strategy. If people are willing to pay for these things, why not make them available for a longer period of time. I’ve been a big Hearthstone fan, but stuff like this makes me want to completely ditch it for MTG Arena.

i agree with you 100% i missed it too its too beautiful and i really want it to in my collection i hope they make it back soon it would be perfect.

They should bring jainas bundle and rexxar bundle back. Missed them both unfortunately…

Bring back the scholar Jaina bundle.

Jaine is life.
Jaina is love.
Jaina is my waiu.

1 Like

I’m sure they will bring her back, just give it time. They’ve recently began signaling a move away from FOMO in favor of giving players more control over customization. It might take a while, but once she does get re-released, I recommend also getting the Scholomance card back for 500 gold. It suits her perfectly.

1 Like

I second this motion happily