Misdirection and Wandering monster behaviour

Hi, i noticed a weird thing.
As hunter, i played “misdirection” and “Wandering monster” in one turn. Next turn an enemy minion attacks me and “Wandering monster” triggers, spawning a minion. Then “Misdirection” triggers and the enemy minion’s target is chosen randomly but it ended attacking my hero.
Is that right? Or “Misdirection” had to prevent me from being choosed as the target?

Thank you!
E’ normale? “Depistaggio” dovrebbe salvare il mio eroe dall’essere bersagliato per l’attacco che lo ha fatto scattare.Grazie

This has been the behavior for years, so it is almost certainly normal. What happens is that when the enemy minion attacked your hero, both secrets received a “trigger” signal. They are then triggered in the order you played them, so if you had played Misdirection first, then it would have chosen a new target, then Wandering Monster would have triggered normally, essentially wasting Misdirection’s effect. As it is, you got a free 3 cost minion, and a chance for the enemy minion to attack someone on its own side of the board.

Thank you for the explanation!