Mini set live Sept 10th

oh aggro shaman is S-tier

could you even imagine aggro shaman but it has pet parror, fishing rod, and the location

ew ew ew

1 Like

otherway around, just give druid more small spells + ramp please :blush:

I wish, but I don’t think you’d expect how irrelevant most of the druid set would be for rogue with the exception of sleep under the stars cause that card is stupid.

Edit: although Prep + New Heights on a Sonya would inspire rage for days for sure.

Theoretically shaman would lose out on a bit if they swapped their tourist out for the new one.

The ONE saving grace here is that tourists are one per deck, so no mixing the two.

Good catch so Hunter then, shame i wont bask in the hypocrisy of more Druid support.

Oh and btw suck it Mage players lmao.

1 Like

So the 2 classes that get screwed are the 2 that I play this expansion DK and priest.

I didn’t expect anything less.

2 Likes

I think everyone would trade and take shaman tourist even if they get one less mini set card; razzledazzler has given both classes(DK and shaman) strong mid game decks

I can, and do.
I already know which class isn’t getting anything that might make people play it more.

So, after watching Zeddy, I can imagine that mage players will be trying the new Zephrys as it is an Elemental?

I rarely used any of the DH cards from shaman tourist, so Im glad we get another one. And the battlecry stuff feels perfect for shaman. Not to mention Conductivity into Death Roll can deal a ton of damage.

1 Like

I’ll definitely try him out on my big spell mage deck. 3 drops are helpful.

2 Likes

You joking right???
DH has freaking Patches thats auto include.

Damn that class to hell.

Its only the most used legendary of the set…

1 Like

Go back to putting me on ignore. It’ll do you some good.

4 Likes

i am sad to say i feel far less respect for Altair than I previously did.

too bad too, they had a good take or two drowned in their with their own self-importance.

2 Likes

Even though the hunter cards suck that shaman tourist seems ill advised for wild…although it will slot in nicely to a standard elemental deck and I imagine shaman will be able to use a lot of the hunter cards better than hunter does.

I think its time to become less personally invested in the game as they’re just on a trip (ha!ha!) with their game design now.

remember tourists only share PiP cards. still, Hunter was entirely bcry stuff so I wouldn’t be suprised if shudderwock decks started abusing parrot sancturary and sasquawk.

In any aggro deck, which I rarely play with the class. Im way more interested in the battlecry cards than I am any of the pirate stuff. And im perfectly fine cutting the card for the hunter cards.

I know, right?

Like hey guys…you know which class needs another Tourist option? The current class with the best tourist card already.

Meanwhile Warlock tourist is crying in the dark.

4 Likes

Yipee worse rivendare in a class that doesn’t do deathrattles!!

Maybe Warlock Priest would make sense (pain lock would beat everything though)

1 Like

Hunter is going to tour Paladin. That’s my prediction.

Because why not give Hunter access to Sanc’Azel? What could go wrong?