Mill decks in standard

Hey just wanted to say “thanks” for making mill decks a thing in standard again. It wasn’t irritating enough just having them in wild. Nice one.

3 Likes

Ticketus is low tier 4. It’s a crap deck that sometimes makes people feel bad.

3 Likes

oh wow, you have the actual stats for all games played or just some small sample from a website somewhere? ill help you, its the latter.
also, i love when people try to bring in general game stats to counter what YOU are experiencing as if knowing overall it isnt a much played deck makes it all better. people dont open their wallets based on everyones experience they base it on how fun it is for themselves. your tier stats have no place in a topic about one persons time spent on the game. its nonsensical.
its like telling someone who just lost their family in a plane crash that they shouldnt seek justice from the company that knowingly sent them on a broken plane because overall flying is a safe mode of travel. dumb.

2 Likes

Hmmm… Overreact much?

well that countered everything i said. good job. you win.

2 Likes

Ticketus FOR LIFE Ticketus FOR LIFE Ticketus FOR LIFE

Thanks! Better luck next time. :blush:

Mill deck as in ticketus or mill as in you’re actually seeing people run king mukkla and the new murloc that draws one card for both players?

Gotta say this is the first time i’ve ever seen someone compare a deck they don’t like to their whole family dying in a plane crash but ok.

2 Likes

Today on Hearthstone: The one card that is making Priest players lose their minds, the answer may surprise you.

2 Likes

I played about 100 games or so of tickatus warlock and I know from experience that it’s absolute garbage and I’m a fairly competent legend control player. One out of 30 wins will be due to a tickatus mill and that number will become less and less as less people play C’thun decks because it’s another garbage card.

Tickatus Warlock has to corrupt a 6 cost card which means the earliest you can play it is turn 7, that’s IF you’ve drawn it AND one of only 3 other cards in your deck that can corrupt it and then survived long enough with a hand full of garbage to actually corrupt the card and then somehow slam a 0 tempo 8 8 on the board and survive that turn.

2 Likes

Tickatus don’t make it to a mill deck. You should meet wild mill rogue. NOW THIS IS CANCER.

2 Likes

Some of the tools for a mill rogue deck exist in Standard. This topic is tempting me to attempt to make a new mill deck. Then if you self-mill at the same time, it could help with the new C’thun.

EDIT: Standard seems to be safe from Mill Rogue. The experiment was a failure. I did find out that Hecklebot is fun to use against a mage, until one of your Hecklebots summons Mozaki.

I do play priest a lot, so you may be onto something