Mercenaris Heroic stuck and full game

Hello, i play Mercenaris Heroic challange and final boss cut me and now I can not play game. I am still waiting to Connect .

I am having a similar issue. Playing Merc Heroic I think level 27? Playing the boss my characters trying to pick an attack would not lock in. Kept wanting me to choose. I logged off, but when logging back in, I can’t. Keeps saying reconnecting to game but never does. So I am stuck. Restarted my computer didn’t help so I can’t play at all.

1 Like

Yes, Bad update :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

I was playing a game of mercenaries. At the final bossfight, I could not command my mercenaries. When I started the fight, nothing happened and the game got stuck a that point. I tried to restart hearthstone bot the only thing I get is this message: “you were reconnected to your lastgame. Resuming…”.
Nothing happens at this point and I can’t do anything else.

I m encountering this bug with Mercenaries PVE 2-2 Felwood Heroic boss.

It seems heroic boss is bugged

yes there’s another post about heroic blades. is it for both normal and heroic version?

Got the same problem, anybody solved it?

Found the solution on another thread:

Problem solved.

1. Log in to the game on your computer.
  2. Without leaving the game on your computer, log in to the game from your phone.
  3. Log in to the game again from your computer.
  4. Log in again from your phone (It should be enough).
  5. Repeat until it shows a reconnection error. Click ok and go to any old adventure, such as naxramas. Play the game (win or lose doesn’t matter) and there will be no more error.

seems to be both normal and heroic. Mine sticks on Normal and am playing on a PC no mobile access

• (Added 12/1) Loading into the final boss on the Level 21 Regular Felwood Mercenaries Bounty (“The Anointed Blades”) causes the game to get stuck while waiting for the fight to load and then remain stuck until the run times out and ends automatically. The team is investigating the issue and possible solutions for it.