Mercenaries Questions

I’ve been playing mercs since its released and I love it I have a few questions for the developers behind mercenaries.

Q1. With the inclusion of Murky we have 4 hunters and 2 mages when will we get a warrior murloc?

Q2. With the inclusion of the Naga race being introduced will we have azshara and other nagas such as Vashj?

Q3. With the start of a new expansion I thought it would be similar to the mini-set where we got one merc from the quest track and have multiple mercs that you got from packs so I was surprised that we only got one. Will we be getting a lot more mercs in the next update.

This is my first time posting something on the forums so I don’t know if this is the correct place to post this. If this isn’t please reply with the correct place to post it.

Hello and welcome…

Abt Murlocs they are kind of spammy and a red murloc kind of defeats the purpose, plus you already have a green with a great taunt no critical equipment that acts like a red but it feels green on his attacks.
Abt Naga, sure they probably introduce some more in the future considering they change the way they introduce mercs you have to wait to next big patch now. I bet we get least ten new mercs if not more though we need to wait a lot longer now for new mercs to be introduced.
Blizzard announce end game 4 mercs, coin issue resolved by upping individuals stats , tons of new mercs but only after next big patch. So we won’t be getting new events and periodically new mercs as we were doing. New system task is really good(perhaps too good)

1 Like