Mercenaries: Nemsy has Incorrect Treasure

I completed an encounter with Nemsy who was offered the “Elementary Studies” treasure, which gives +Fire Damage and bonus health to Humans and Elementals. I understand that her pet is an Elemental, but Nemsy and is neither a human nor does any Fire damage. Other characters that are offered this treasure deal Fire damage AND are a Human or Elemental, so this treasure is VERY weak for Nemsy and must have mistakenly added to her pool. She already has some great (and new!) treasure options. This one just dilutes her treasure pool.

2 Likes

While I personally agree that the treasure should be removed from Nemsy’s pool, this is likely an intentional addition. They’ve added very situational treasures that don’t strongly synergize with a merc’s toolkit before - one example is them adding the windfury treasure to Murly’s pool despite Murky not innately being able to attack. They confirmed that it was intentional in that case.

yes because of the other green murloc that can cause all to attack maybe?
in this case makes no sense

Also Murloc Holmes also has +fiire damage and + health to humans and elementals…
He is a murloc and his first ability that attacks is fire for some reason. This treasure makes no sense for him to have…

It’s a pun on the ‘elementary’ theme — a famous catchphrase of the character which Murloc Holmes quite obviously refers to.