Meet SilverName: 2020 World Championship

Meet SilverName: 2020 World Championship

Meet the 2020 World Championship Contenders: SilverName – The Headliner

View Full Article

4 Likes

JijaEZ 777ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ

1 Like

I love silvername, but I don’t care about this blizzard. The community wants to sit down with you and have a serious talk about your behavior lately.

11 Likes

but you got time to post this worthless crap, hmmm…?

4 Likes

Looks like they don’t care about the bad mood right now. So they continue their sunshine policy.

3 Likes

oh look,they are alive and they’re posting totally not important stuff…

4 Likes

Yea, you should stop spotlighting a person who swears so much and makes a bad role model…don’t give a platform to a person who has no qualms being trash.

2 Likes

As updates go that’s some grade A ghosting you just pulled there blizz, just… Wow.

3 Likes

BloodTrail Podkrutka pered viletom BloodTrail

4 Likes

nice nice nice ultra very nice

8 Likes

За что агрессия не санкционированная? Сказали бы Владос красава, щас чм выиграет.

13 Likes

Stop with this! Stop ignoring the real problems! Community is in rage, everyone is unhappy, we will like our game and company that represent it, doesn’t care for its players. Stop with your greed for money!!

• REDUSE THE DUST COST FOR LEGENDARIES
  • RETURN 10 gold per 3 WINS BACK
  • Increase gold earnings so we get more gold as you have promised
  • Stop disrespecting your players!
8 Likes

Ну давай, повтори это русскому сообеству, тебя ногами вперёд вынесут

5 Likes

How does this championship affect me? I’m not a competitor, I’m not part of the company… I couldn’t care less about a championship that amounts to zero for me. I’m not gonna buy more merch just cuz this guy endorses it.

The rewards track and cost of the game, the lack of gold farm and dust system, THOSE… THOSE affect me daily. Let’s talk about those, until then, nothing else matters.

(Anyone know how China is reacting to this? Blizzard might be abandoning the rest of us for the Chinese market. If they don’t have similar issues to this system, I imagine Blizz will never change it) Maybe that’s why they are silent, they are waiting to see the extant of the Chinese market impact.

3 Likes

Братан!
Да, ты!
Ты молодец!
Я болею за тебя!

Blockquote

1 Like

Проиграть все игры 0:3 желаю

1 Like

Странно читать его ответы на вопросы, цель 5 лет выиграть чемпионат - при этом полностью плюнув на его подготовку. Все будет так же как и грандмастером. Перестал нормально готовиться и вылетел из турнира и потерял шанс попасть в будущие чемпионаты, так как к этому уже не стремится.

It is strange to read his answers to questions, the goal is to win the championship for 5 years - while completely spitting on his preparation. Everything will be the same as the grandmaster. I stopped preparing normally and flew out of the tournament and lost the chance to get into future championships, since I no longer strive for this.

1 Like

Blizzard, please, fix demon hunter!!!

4 Likes

Are these posts secrety a cry for help from Team 5?

1 Like

who cares? why don’t you talk about the state of your pathetic battle pass, terrible meta and atrociously greedy monetization.

Stop hiding you pitiful cowards.

2 Likes