Me am Smart to legend in an hour and half

Got close with turtle mage. Figured I should actually try. Made legend in an hour and a half after that with a 15 to 3 record with face hunter.

Rediculously easy meta to get legend. Just smorc face and win. Very little thought or skill needed. Just dodge the soul demon hunters and kill the paladins fast and you are good to go. Just look at the face hunter matchup spread. Nobody plays rez priest so that doesnt matter. Paladin you a slightly unfavored. Demon hunter rekts you. Every other hero you beat.

If you cant beat em. Join em. me am SMART! Me smorc face. Me have much :brain: :brain: :brain: powah!

My list was straight from Vs new report.

I lost 2 times to DH and 1 time to paladin.

In one game vs paladin I mindlessly smorced and was down to my last draw and hit skill command for the win. Guy was so salty and friended and raged for 5 minutes. I said nothing until the end when I said me smart me go face and then unfriended.

IF you dont believe add me Urza#1177

6 Likes

I dont believe you AND I will never add you…muahahhahahahha :wink: Grats

1 Like

But what deck did u play? Me want to be smart to!

1 Like

Congratulations for reaching legend!

Jef, he wrote - face hunter.
Grats, Urza!

1 Like

Wait, why would anybody need a proof ?

I don’t think getting Legend is something so great people actually want proof of it.

2 Likes

I mean, if your MMR is low, getting to legend will always be easy for you the first time.

Hahaha legend was an achievement 4 years ago. Now it doesn’t mean sh$t. Step 1 - copy the best deck on tempo storm. Step 2 - Place your face on your keyboard, and roll it from one side to the other, Step 3 - Legend

2 Likes

How so?

Because you face trash players exclusively.

According to what. Isnt MMR matchmaking for when you have bonus stars and then matchmaking prioritize players from your rank till you reach legend?

Also, if you are winning a lot to roflstomp to legend, shouldnt your MMR get boosted to face stronger and stronger opponents?

1 Like

So basically anybody with 10 stars or less bonus.

Because the only way to get matched by mmr from D5-Legend is with 11 stars.

Not everyone finishes each season in upper Legend. Those who don’t will be on raw ranking, not MMR in D5-L.

1 Like

You should know that on these forums and twitch chat you are trash unless you are high Legend KEKW

3 Likes

Me not read very well!

Congrats on legend :slight_smile:

Oh believe me bee, there are some people at this forum that needs proofs of everything you say while they dont provide any :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tried playing face hunter earlier today. After 5 games I literally felt like I wasn’t even playing Hearthstone but was instead just watching a bot play for me as there was next to no decision making that needed to be made.

I don’t see the excitement in playing this deck at all.

3 Likes

Exactly right so after I made legend I immediately deleted the cancerous non interactive face deck.

Did you know I made 6 trades on my games. Yah turns out felmaw doesnt always go face.

I could only stomach 5 games ( I went 3-2 ). At no point at any time in any game did I ever feel like I could have done something different to win. It really made me appreciate the complexity and deeper thinking that a mid or late game gives. There was never a time I had to think about “should I play this or wait” except for when I had command kill in hand I just waited until I could spit out a beast. That was the deepest thought I ever had to have.

This is definitely a deck you could have a bot running and the lines of code would be so incredibly small. I just can’t understand why anyone would actively want to play this deck except to rank up fast.

Face. Face. Face. Face.
Opponent plays a taunt.
Kill taunt or go face without attacking via hero power and spells.
Opponent plays another taunt and/or heals. Lose.
Repeat until you win.

I’d like to hear from the people who actually play this deck and actually enjoy it and how/if they can justify any deep thought into playing it. It’s just not mentally challenging for me.