Matchmaking issues

To iterate I only play wild, can’t stand standard format and being limited in deckbuilding. :S i payed for the cards I want to be able to use them…you know…

But three times now in the last two months I have had several matches with standard warlocks that I do not even know how I could have faced them as the self-damage quest is banned in wild format for the time being. And I understand that the quest is not as easy to complete in Standard, however, even if there is no wild players at the moment we que, that doesn’t mean we should be setup against a “standard” warlock who is playing the freaking self-damage quest. And I haven’t noticed any other standard decks in my matchups either they all have wild format cards they play. So either this intentional or the matchmaking system breaks now and then and allows for this matchup to occur. I mean I can’t be the only one who has this bad of luck in this game, and to add salt to the wound, the RNG in these games is outright trash (the ones where I faced a damage quest lock that is) as my Pally Deck has ample removal and control, but it does not do any good when you never get those cards. I can forgive the bad RNG, it happens, I’m use to that, but there is something about losing a winning streak or being dropped a progression level because you face an opponent you shouldn’t be facing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.