Massive lag and crashes during gameplay

Hello,

Wondering if anyone could help me. I constantly face massive lag spikes and game crashes during ranked hearthstone.

My router isn’t the issue, and I don’t experience this problem in any other game I play. WoW, Dota 2, everything works completely fine. I only experience this consistently in ranked hearthstone to the point that I suspect that I’m being DDOS’d during my turns.

Obviously I’m sure that isn’t actually the case. Could someone please help me?

6 Likes

I have a similar issue. In battlegrounds, at the start of each combat, it says “you were disconnected…reconnecting”. When it reconnects it goes straight back to bobs tavern and I don’t get to see ANY of the combat or what my opponents have. I’ve also been getting tons of lag on my frame rate. I have a GTX 3070 in this Razer laptop, no way in hell it’s a problem with my hardware–I can max out fps in WoW without any problems but Hearthstone has been nearly unplayable the last few days. I’m also on a fiber internet connection, I get like 6ms ping.

6 Likes

I just tried it on my ipad pro, same issue.

3 Likes

I have the same issue

4 Likes

same issue in bg. game is literally unplayable since the latest update. I checked my router/modem and did a speed test getting 250mps. Good job blizz you broke your game yet again…

3 Likes

Battleground is unplayable right now, every round I get disconnected.
Then when I log back in, cards get stuck mid-air.

2 Likes

Same issue, game is unplayable, freezes after every action, disconnects for whole turn, game is a mess

3 Likes

The lag is gone since i did a reset of my settings with Geforce experience but i get crashes 1-5 times per game in battlegrounds… right when the combat start.

I play with a friend sometimes he crash and i dont when we fight each other, i thought it could be a specific card that does it but guess not.

EDIT: The stutter was fixed but now i crashed and come back to a lag fest… it crashed during my turn too 20s before a fight. I’m done rip.

4 Likes

finding the same issue, battleground game stability is total crap. Every battle is showing that disconnect/reconnecting issue, not seeing the actual battle at all. Battlegrounds are basically unplayable.

3 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue, came to the forums to see if it was a me issue or not

3 Likes

Half a day has gone by no reply from a Blue on this issue please fix it or the game is unplayable at this time in battlegrounds.

1 Like

Same issue here, tavern as normal in battlegrounds, once timer runs out it disconnects and reconnects back to tavern skipping the battle.

I’m experiencing this too I contacted support and it’s “The WinMTR tests that you have provided have all shown that your connection between your PC and router is lagging. You are getting packet loss and extremely high latency spikes”

I also contacted my ISP they’re not doing anything. Btw other internet stuff even cloud gaming works reasonably fine meanwhile Hearthstone replays the opening scene 4 times due to disconnect.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.