Making a Deck in game. Specifically FILTERS by mana

I just noticed while making a deck. The Filters, the mana cost across the bottom only goes from “one to seven” Devs need to make it go up to “nine or ten” now … flipping through pages and pages, now takes along time. I know you can use a name but just make it a little easier by increasing mana cost FILTER.

Thanks people.

Comments welcome if you think this a good or bad idea. Let me know what you think…

The only problem is the extra mana crystal icons wouldn’t fit. You listed the solution to your issue in your topic. Just use the search bar, that’s what everyone else does.

It’s not exactly the solution you’re looking for, but you can set it to show only certain costs by typing mana:x, where the x is the cost you’re looking for. You can also choose to show all costs equal to, above or below any number you want by typing mana:x+ or mana:x-. You can even search for ranges such as mana:4-6.
You can do the same for owned cards with owned:x(+/-), or sort by even/odd costs with mana:even // mana:odd.
You can’t however combine search parameters as far as I know.

There’s a ton of other search terms you can use, but I’m way too tired and lazy to explain them all.

Hope that helps :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks heaps for your response man great to know. I must be living under a rock I could never find information on search parameters.

1 Like

Yeah the search function helps a ton. I use to it to dust cards I don’t need. Type: “extra” and you’ll find a bunch of cards you don’t need.

There’s a wiki for that: :wink:

https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Collection_manager#Search