Make sure to do it

Make sure to record your pack opening today. Open Broadcaster Software is free to download and use. So you really don’t have any excuses not to. So record your pack opening and help keep Blizzard honest.

If nothing is wrong you can delete the saved raw video and go on like nothing. If something does go wrong though, you have video evidence to back up your claim.

1 Like

what are you expecting to go wrong?

It’s not unusual to see posts around expansion release claiming they got fewer epic/legendary cards than expected based on pity timers. Having a record of the pack openings can help with that.

1 Like

99% of them are people dont understanding the pity timer tho

1 Like

Sure. And when they share their “evidence,” you can point out how the evidence does not actually show what they think it shows. And for the 1% who do understand it, it might help them review their pack openings before starting a thread about how the pity timer didn’t work.

1 Like

It has happened before. You may not have been around when the rate with which we got doubles was absolutely insane. It happened once, where you would get endless amounts of common doubles. Goodness, I can’t remember what expansion that was. It was a big deal though, so big they handed out half the packs everyone opened as extra packs to us all. Man, that day you could get 20+ of the same commons cards out of just 80 packs. That should be impossible, even with the old way the packs worked.

So yeah, record your pack openings.

I hit my guaranteed alottment, so working as intended. No error spotted.

i have been around since HS first released :slight_smile: