[Main Thread] HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0 Error

It’s working for me now, after 2weeks I’m able to play.

Thank you sonmich Blizzard😍
Now it’s working againg! Good job for everyone :heart:

1 Like

yep, working fine for me too, but to be on the caution side, only logged in once so far, will report if it breaks again

Not sure what the comments are talking about. Still having the issue on Americas

Doesn’t affect me whatsoever but i think it’s worthy to point out that my main account is free of this issue but now my secondary account is the one affected for some reason.

Just fyi. I called this. They nerfed the gold I was collecting before all this happened. This wasn’t a login issue, this was their freakin’ radar goin off that people weren’t paying enough money.

Sincerely, screw you blizzard. I just booted it to check it but I dont wanna ever touch your platform again. Ciao.

Issues seem to be resolved for me.

Hey all,

The developers have released a work around for this that should have fixed this for the vast majority of you. There was an issue with automatically claiming some rewards that was preventing log in for some accounts. If you’re still having the problem, you’re likely running into an unrelated playful sprites error, as this is the generic “You can’t log in for some reason” error message that Hearthstone uses. If you’re still having problems, please uninstall any deck tracking addons (Hearthsim, Innkeeper, Firestone, etc) and try again, or try the troubleshooting in this link if that fails.

If it doesn’t work after that, please feel free to post here with the error code that you see in the top right.

Nothing has changed, same error

The hotfix that was released appears to have addressed this for the vast majority of players experiencing it. At this time if you are still experiencing the issue please submit a ticket directly so your specific account can be investigated. Click the support button at the top of this page and then click on Contact Support to create your ticket.

I havent been able to get into my account for 22 days. I have made many tickets and none of them have had a response

Still not fixed. Its been 25 days, how is this still going on….

Howdy DerpyTroller,

I deleted your other threads happy to see you found this one. If the latest update didn’t resolve this issue for you, please reach out to us again via ticket. We can verify your account and get this looked into.

Thank you.

I have since day 2 of having the issue MULTIPLE times and they just keep telling me to wait and close the ticket. I never get more info from them or anything. Its now been 26 days…

Howdy Derpytroller,

The issue has been overall resolved, you can now put in a new ticket and it will be handled as a new issue. Before there was no way for us to separate two issues with this error. Feel free to mention this thread as well.

Support ticket

Still no help!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

How many more times am i going to have to post here until somebody does something? I already missed an event i was planning on going to because nobody will help. Do i claim fraud through my bank to get my money back??! Just take my money then lock me out of my account

It has now been over a month that I have not been able to open hearthstone. Every time I try opening I just get the same HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0 Error. Support won’t help, everytime I do what you guys say in these forums they just ignore me. I dont know what to do at this point other than make a fraud claim with my bank. You guys have taken my money, locked me out of my account, and ghosted me. Its just a joke at this point.

1 Like

I’ve been having the exact same experience with support, they just keep telling me to wait and link me back to here, but the blue posts in this thread keep telling us to put in a ticket and it becomes an endless cycle. You’d think fixing a bug that doesn’t let you play the game would worth their attention, but I guess not. It’s honestly ridiculous.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.