Mage stronger than Shaman!

Why doesn’t shaman have efficient card draw?? Mage either draws cards easily or has more powerful direct damage cards in your opponent’s face! Who is the game designer of the shaman class??

2 Likes

On Diamond 3 with Shaman…he does appear to squash mage. Good card draw is the dude that draws a nature spell and an elemental and the weapon draw dude to thin out your deck. Otherwise it’s TOP DECK FTW!

1 Like

Until they fix mage the game won’t be fun for me.

3 Likes

Mage always beats shaman, any class that has a lot of card draw will easily beat shaman! While the shaman puts draw cards but is stuck with drawing a weapon or nature-type spell (if he draws any other spell, the elemental doesn’t come… you understand that the shaman is too tied up when drawing???) , the other classes draw any cards from your deck !! And the shaman does what?? You can only cry when the shaman faces these classes!!

because Shaman is not about drawing

Drawing classes are Rogue,Paladin and Mage

so ya they got more Drawing tools then Shaman

wear Shaman share spell damage but only that between classes

(keep in mind it basically like how Priest,Paladin and Druid got healing)

Then you come, someone who doesn’t play shaman and talks nonsense there!! I play shaman, every day, for more than 8 hours and I say that shaman for not having efficient card drawing is a class to always stress!! And I only come here when I get stressed out about this miserable game!

OUTDATED game designer thinks this way: “keep in mind it basically like how Priest,Paladin and Druid got healing”

Shaman is a BUG!

The Shaman doesn’t heal as well as the Priest!

The Shaman doesn’t buff as well as the Druid!

The Shaman does not deal damage through spells like the Mage!

Shaman is actually a BUG in the game!!

The Shaman is now a class with no identity because of the game designer who manages it!!

That’s the reality of the facts!!

Do you see any grandmasters playing Shaman??

ANSWER: SHAMAN IS A BUG IN THE GAME AND NOT A CLASS!!

Even the quest warrior draws more cards than the shaman!! And it’s any card in the deck!! Shaman is a BUG!!

Demon hunter says “hi.” :wink:

3 Likes

Did someone say shaman doesn’t have good spell dmg? Notice the common theme currently is shaman goin x2 with its attack spells? Personally I think shaman does very well against mage, a good shaman that is.

It must be that elemental shaman deck that is effective against mage but horrible against classes! I was crying with this rubbish elemental deck, stuck in silver, now I’m far away with a wonderful evolve shaman deck, but it loses to a questline mage!

did not say anything about that nothing you say proves shaman a drawing class like Paladin,Mage or Rogue

was talking about back then so forgot DH so thanks

1 Like

Spare me your petty comments, mage and rogue are broken, shaman problem hasn’t changed! It’s card draw from the deck!! Only that!!

Maybe instead of crying about shaman pull your head out of your a$$ and learn to play?

Discovering that shaman is not a class but a big BUG! I now have several decks from the other classes and how they are broken!! Shaman sucks and realize I loved the class!! But it’s the fault of the game designer of the class who create stupid and useless cards! I built a paladin deck <<it’s a secret, I won’t tell you what it is!!>> played 20 games and won 20 games, this in wild mode!