Mage isn't treated differently.. Right

I just faced no less than seven out of eight pirate Warriors.
The fairy tales to hide naked bias and favoritism make me want to puke.

5 Likes

Miniset recently sold contains key pirate cards that T5 would rather wait to nerf. Moreover, new expansion hits tomorrow and the popularity of the deck is guaranteed to dwindle, at least until the shine of the new cards wear and if the deck becomes less viable.

Turn that frown upside down! :blush: One. More. Day. I probably won’t be playing today. Which is especially unusual for me. Consider the same.

2 Likes

I’m also facing loads of Pirate Warriors as Rogue.

I don’t get your point.

8 Likes

I would stop those threads for a time If i was you.

Nothing against they personally but Just let it die for a time. Atleast until we make sure mage still sucks from next exp onwards.

Also people here need a break.

Not that they gonna have anything to answer if you stop but atleast they gonna notice that.

8 Likes

Mage players: Noooooo a deck that isn’t a mage deck is popular, thats not allowed reeeeeeee

Everyone else: Yes

What do we do about this plague of Warriors though? Don’t say nerf them, because we’ve established that nerfing a deck because people like playing it is UNFAIR.

6 Likes

Why is anyone shocked to see the deck that is dominating the meta when they queue into the game?

I did not make a post when I played ten mages in a row last month.

Maybe one should play more and complain less or play less and complain less, but to each their own I guess.

3 Likes

Ikr …talk about favouritism.

Mage decks are 20% of the meta for months on end, and but thats fine because Mages are having fun.

Another deck is popular for less than a month and its the end times.

That said I do want this deck nerfed pronto if it warps the next meta.

Damn I got baited again…lol

2 Likes

Sure Go ahead and let It exactly as It is.

Atleast i consistent. Don’t know about other people.

While were at It give the same treatment to fatigue warlock.

No one needs freaking turn 20 meta.

I’m playing Devil’s advocate. I happen to think Warlock and Warrior aren’t healthy for the meta. But passing those decks off as bias against Mage is a bit desperate. That’s all I’m saying.

Yes a control meta would suck. I agree. However, there needs to be a balance, not just Strormwind part 2. Nobody wants that

1 Like

Well…

Part of the issue here isn’t bias but team 5 itself that by this time should have an idea on what people wanna play and be cautious while designing Control killer decks.

Why?

Because people Go like crazy on those too.

I think personally that there are 3 bigpopulations in this game to be aware.

1. The “bandwagon”.

Basically people that switch decks according to tier lists.

1. Control killer players

You usually find they in low ranks making sure you not gonna play a control deck with sucess before diamond at minimal.
I would even Go more and say that If a Control deck can get you out of low ranks It is nerf worthy because those guys do anything to rekt Control without even care to their own rank.

Not that they hate Control. Just that They think that it’s fun to rekt Control.

1. Mage players
    The class is already full enough of people playing it alone.
    Devs should consider making the life of mage players more dificult in ways that not resume to “deleting the class from competitive play”.
    So they could balance the game better and stop use nerfs as populational Control tools.

Already suggested make mage cards Power relative to their rarity for that merit.
Making commons literal junk and epics the most Powerful cards you can put 2 while design legendaries worthy the 1 per deck restriction Power wise.

The increase of dust cost would create a Nice protection against it’s own popularity.

Yikes you got flagged for this…
Insults and character attacks are common place and “fair game” but this is a no no lmao.
EDIT: Kudos to whoever moderates this forums for removing the flag.
Mall is by no means in Blizzard good graces but at least fair treatment is still in place, well done.

Anyway on a side note before this topic gets deleted by mass flagging , do you know how to get this?
Screenshot-20211206-153405-Hearthstone

I believe the answer is in the screenshot

3 Likes

I just want to play Control again man.

It’s been a year and the only option has consistently been scumbag Warlock decks that barely count as Control. They’re Combo decks if anything.

Just let a slower Warrior, Priest or Shaman deck be viable. Doesn’t even have to be Tier 1.

1 Like

The Winter Cheer and Winter Chill bundles are not yet available in the shop.

1 Like

Lol…you’re kidding right?

Barrens Priest?

1 Like

I see that was why i was asking , sometimes theres exclusive skins that you can only get outside that shop.

You mean the one where they just went off with Renews, Sethekks, and Bloodweavers, and was instantly and harshly nerfed because players can’t handle Priest being viable?

Wow, I should be grateful for that 2-3 week period of a deck I didn’t even find that fun.

1 Like

No, the control list with N’Zoth as the top end, and just about every boardclear/rng card that existed in standard.

Man’s a Priest main and doesn’t know Priest decks. Smh.

Somebody back me up here please…lol

I don’t main a class. That concept is stupid and limiting.

I just prefer slower play styles, and Priest happens to be slower most of the time.

It’s still only my 5th most played class.

When was this ever good? Are you talking about Schyla’s homebrew Clown list that got nerfed when N’Zoth was “buffed.”

2 Likes

Fair enough.

Well Control Priest was top Tier at Top legend most of the set. That’s the reason it was nerfed. It was kind of on the harsh side but you can see the rationale.

Im not talking about the clown list. The only beefy ‘threats’ it ran were The healing elementals, and sometimes Flesh Giants. It relied on discovering big Dragons to put on pressure.

I don’t even play Control normally and even I took it to legend.

3 Likes