Mage cards that break the game for everyone : Dragoncaster + Power of Creation = Concede

Mage cards that break the game for everyone.
Turn 6 , instantly CONCEDE NOT WORTH TO WASTE TIME , not fun any longer
Zero 0 cost card , : Pyroblast 10 damage to the face or Power of Creation two copies of six 6 cost, which is minimum (6x2) 12 damage.
That is ~15 damage on turn six 6 , just from two cards

Card: Dragoncaster
Cost : 6 mana
Card Text
Battlecry: If you’re holding a Dragon, your next spell this turn costs (0).

Card: Power of Creation
Cost : 8 mana
Card Text
Discover a 6-Cost minion. Summon two copies of it.

Your math seems off. most six cost cards don’t do six damage and cannot go face on the turn they are played, and it isn’t like you can play pyro with anything else.
What deck are you playing when this happens?

The mage cards in standard aren’t broken by any stretch of the imagination.

However, in my opinion, mage is the most annoying class to play against because half the time you’re really just playing against RNG. I don’t ever feel like I lost to a mage because of the player, but rather to the RNG AI.

2 Likes

Hear hear. I love mage, but I hate playing it right now because Blizz has made it into a wanky, RNG slot machine, joke class.

1 Like

I have a no minion mage. For whatever reason, I’m attached to the class regardless of its position in the meta.

WELL DO YOU FEEL LUCKY? CUz I DOOO TURN 6 YOGG BOX, DING DING DING!!

3 Likes

LMAO Sadly, no. I don’t feel lucky. #MakeTempoMageGreatAgain
@Jakkt: I love mage and I have every card. i just hate RNG and winning/ losing matches based on effects outside of my control. “magic wish” decks are not what I consider fun. Speaking of which: I hate Zephyrs:)