Lunar year, bg reward xdxdxxx

Hey easy dog blizzard, 3 bg skin realy ? Xdxdxddxx this is reward ?? Xdxdxxxx
I lose 20 legend rank mach , full manipulated gameeeee. Ggg thx

1 Like

I need twenty characters to just ask, “wut?”

1 Like

wut?

violate coc and pretend I can’t read what someone posted.

and bypassing character limit to label a post with a fad statement, while trolling. A trifecta of coc violations!

I could understand op just fine, and suspect all my fellow human, non bot, non troll posters can too.

For those who also find the presence of an odd extra character challenging in (literally why captcha exists, to defeat bots)…apparently op’s posts serves as a bonus to help us in a similar manner: those who can’t read it are either bots or trolls.

And the mods should act accordingly, because both are forbidden by coc.

But, as usual, I’m sure the mods will ignore company defending posts that violate coc as they susualy do…because even when they go all the way to hate speech and real life threats (supposedly “final warning” and then prema banned)…they get to do these on a regular basis.

Stay classy mods, team 5, actiblizz, and microsoft!

I understood the above. Nothing else makes much sense.

I doubt the extra characters where intended to break captcha.

Bg’s mostly? 100%? only give cosmetic rewards for bg’s now.

Translation:
Anger to the fact that the event has BG related skins only, and that he lost a match in legend and says it’s rigged.

I had too much faith in this game. but my fellow freaks only know meta decks. it’s pathetic, look for the decks on hsreplay and see which one has win%, they’re miserable. I played only one castle, I loved it. but these sunflowers don’t matter what. just win, you pathetic worms. warlock main 7719 win, endgame 01.15. Bye

I was pointing out that the presence of extra characters was similar to captcha, and like captcha…it only confused bots.

Right?! God FORBID people go onto Ladder with the hopes of winning with a good deck, eh? In fact, they should go on HSReplay and look up the best decks and NOT use them to really show em.

Please

1 Like