Loving the new Jade brawl

This new Jade golem brawl is amazing!

1 Like

Casual 998/998 jade golem.

Another Brawl designed for the Beta boys. Must not have many new players playing the game. Got to break out all the OP cards from legendary days gone by.

1 Like

beta boys ? thats how the people who asked for a "common and rare only " mode are called ? ive seen many threads with people asking for a format just like this one claiming it would be more balanced and fun

too bad i cant remember their names

8 Likes

Arent you the person always complaining about players with heaps of epics and legendaries?

At least this completely confirms you are nothing but a troll :grinning:

9 Likes

Jades? Nah. Beast/Secret Hunter smorcy smorc.

You’re always complaining about people having all of the epics and legendaries that carry them to wins and now you’re complaining about this?

People like you are honestly what ruins forum communities.

10 Likes

I dunno, I had a secret mage mirror for my pack.

2 Likes

Dragon Priest
Mech Hunter/Mage
Secret Mage
Classic Midrange Shaman

Some of the most broken decks in the history of this game were held together by commons and rares. Sounds like you’re just salty for disenchanting your wild cards.

4 Likes

Make one facetious comment and people lose their minds!!!

I just made murloc shaman and rekt faces for a few wins. I just thought it was funny to see jade druid.

I don’t think anyone lost their minds lol, exaggerating the situation doesn’t make you seem any more important.

Can confirm lackey zoo minus Giants works just fine versus these things. Easy pack. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

whoosh

Like… WAY up there.

IDontGetIt.JPG

Jades? Nah. Tunnel Trogg coin Tunnel Trogg wins faster. Go Shaman!

1 Like

Good old Tempo Rogue worked for me. No Leeroy allowed, but Reckless Rocketeer did the job just fine.

Cloaked huntress secret hunter got me an easy win. And you can make a despicable flamewaker secret machine gun mage. I recommend that approach if you want a super fast one and done win.

Deckbuilder paladin with no wilds. 1 and done.

Heal Priest here.

You have Lightwarden and Holy Champion, a 1-3 curve of “Injured” minions, Kabal Talonpriest, Fungal, Faceless Rager and plenty more options for aggression and cheap removal and even the DS/IF otk if you want to be that guy. Seemed solid against Hunter.

Hey nimabi. Add me on Europe for 3 rounds of wild games. Show me what a beta soy boy I am please.