Lost all of my dust

I lost pretty much all my dust out of nowhere

7 Likes

Same, I just got on today and went to my collection to make more cards from the sudden large amount dust they gave out the other day, but suddenly I have 0 dust in my game.

1 Like

It was a bug, never gif dust

1 Like

Same, dust suddenly to zero. Infuriating.

1 Like

The same but i guess it happen when i get more dust after end a duel or at least Thatcher when i realized

1 Like

I had approximately 1900ish dust about 3-4 days ago. The game added 5600 dust twice about 2-3 days ago. Today I had like 65 total dust (I dusted 100 today to make it 165 currently). So, I lost almost the entire 1900ish dust I originally had.

1 Like

I used to have around 1000 dust sitting on my account, then when the bug happened I gained about 6k and lost the original copies of my other cards (including the drek’thar I opened from a pack), I crafted 1 legendary and logged off. Next day I wake up with 0 dust resulting in around 1400 missing dust from cards that were just removed from my account.

2 Likes

im having the same problem. I have less dust than before they actually implemented this dust give back for duplicate uncraftable cards.

This might be the straw that gets me to stop playing my last Blizzard holdout game