Lost access to original account

So a few days ago I wanted to get back into Hearthstone after a very long hiatus from playing the game. Long story short I found out my original account got compromised and the email was changed a few months ago without my knowing. I have submitted several report tickets and so far no response. What is the average time for accounts to be restored at the moment?

Did you get a ticket number when making the report? If not do again making sure to get a ticket number. Every report must be answered by Blizzard.

You should be able to see any recent ticket by clicking on the Support link at the top of this wepage.

There is about a 2 to 3 day response time which is due to the recent World of Warcraft new expansion release.

I’ve got the ticket numbers and the reports were made without an account as I did not feel like I needed to bust out my alt. And is that a 2-3 day response on all tickets or just compromised account tickets? I was under the belief that compromised account tickets received higher priority.

Issues where a person can not play do have a higher priority but there have been a lot of those too due to the recent World of Warcraft new expansion.

Wording in a ticket is important, eg, can not play / access account, lost account.

Hey, BennyBoy. Currently, we are a bit swamped and response times are a bit delayed at 4 days being the maximum response time currently, but some situations do have a higher priority depending on how impactful it is.

Trying to search for the ticket with the information we have, I’ve only seen one ticket submitted yesterday. A response has been sent in this situation, about two hours after the issue was submitted. A follow up email should have been sent to the email address set as the contact address.

This isn’t something that we can address directly through the forums as it may contain or require sensitive personal information, which is why we only assist with technical issues here on the forums.

If you’re having issues with finding the follow up email and recovering the account, could you contact us through this account here and use this link to submit a ticket? Using this account here, should also show the ticket status and information here.