Lol @ the rigged matchmaking vs my quest priest

explain how almost half my opponents are other 1 turn kill decks. the other decks are secret/quest hunters, zero paladins or rogues.

im playing against owl warlocks, mozaki mage, the 1 turn kill warrior with the charge minion. im playing against decks that make up less than 5% of decks 10xs the amount of times i should be.

and secret hunters are also counter since they have a million spell ice traps. and of course im around a 50% win rate

so explain how matcmaking isnt rigged again? this happens EVERY time with EVERY deck im play

and if you arent free 2 play like me then dont respond because i doubt the mathmaking is rigged as much as it is for f2p players

1 Like

Same thing here, I never see Rogues when I play Priest. The Blizzard defense force will tell us it is not true though, just you wait.

2 Likes

You think that Rogues won’t totally destroy you, too?

1 Like

i have a 50% win rate, and no, id smoke them.

1 Like

So Blizzard is rigging MM so that all of your games are against counters. But you still manage a 50% winrate?

4 Likes

I’m sorry but you will just have to accept it is all down to confirmation bias. There is no other acceptable alternative explanation on these forums.

1 Like

i have hearthstone deck tracker if people dont believe me. im pretty sure 90% of the people who say the matchmaking isnt rigged are blizzard interns or employees who are forced to say it

1 Like

Sigh. Your sample size is small it is essentially irrelevant. Go ahead and play about 1,000 games while recording the matchups, and then try and argue rigging. Currently, you have ZERO evidence beyond a few anedoes. This proves NOTHING.

But, no way. Continue burying your head into the sand.

In all seriousness. Look into statistics and also the playrate of classes at your rank. If you have it in you to do this (I’m not saying, play 1,000 games now), please begin using a single deck, preferably one that’s powerful and in the end (this will probably take week(s). Anecdotes mean nothing.

3 Likes

i have hearthstone deck tracker genius. its not confirmation bias blizzard shill

Well, the macro data from VS says that Quest Rogue butchers Quest Priest, Secret Rogue butchers Quest Priest, Thief Rogue is still favored… I suppose Poison Rogue might be doable if you’re running enough heal, but I don’t know the max output from Garrote damage.

You must be playing a strange version of the deck to not be mostly winning against hunter and charge warrior.

30+ games, how many will it take? oh yea, it wont matter to you. i could do 1000 games and you still say the same thing

iTs JuSt BaD lUcK

1 Like

Im F2P for over 7 years now and i can tell you nothing is rigged i climb to Legend every season sometimes with tier 4 decks .

I have done Legend climbs with 0 losses before and my best rank win rate in a row is 20.

No one is out to get F2P players.

1 Like

it is. its not the typical quest rez priest

30+ games without a single Rogue or Paladin is pretty decent. Any way of showing us?

Also what rank are you playing at? I hit rank 5 diamond and saw 1 rogue in 16 games. Kept running into lower tier decks, presumably because of the rank floor.

I know, I get it all the time as well. But the confirmation bias explanation is the only stone wall argument you’ll get on here in response.

i dont believe you. ive been playing off and on for 7 years. and EVERY time. its the same thing. not matter what deck i play the matchmaking swtitches. no hyperbole, not confirmation bias. 100% fact.

1 Like

I’m waiting for someone to explain what Blizzard gains from rigging the matchmaking of specific players.

5 Likes

it just proves to me and others they are shills. i have hearthstone deck tracker. they dont care. they always say “play 10000000 games i bet evens out” basically something that will never happen.

Let me ask you this. Why do data collectors HSREPLAY and Vicious Syndicate not see this immediately. They’d literally have to see it. They do not. Are you also of the belief that a massive conspiracy?

3 Likes