Locked arena after all classes lvl 10?

hello i wonder why my arena is still locked even after i lvl up all classes up to 10 lvl
alex#250185

3 Likes

Same question here, Iā€™ve just gotten all heroes to level 10 but no Arena mode unlockā€¦
My IGN is CupcakeKO#2336

Hi, the same hereā€¦ seems to be a bug!?

This is probably wrong, but my theory is that itā€™s a combo of the new account restrictions (the lvl 10 lock) and the 10th class being there, just invisible in the ui, making it so that you canā€™t actually level ā€œeveryā€ class to lvl 10. Like I said probably wrong, but definitely a current bug.

1 Like

Same problem here :confused:

No idea why itā€™s happening - the 10th class theory is a valid one, but itā€™d either
ask the bug forums or blizzard support

If I was a betting man, Iā€™d say itā€™s because of the Demon Hunter class as well although you could argue it isnā€™t ā€˜liveā€™ yet (even though the Innkeeper has it and you can play against him).

I opened a ticket with blizzard and I can confirm that it is due to the demon Hunter being locked

I am sorry but again the devs prove to us that they donā€™t test anything before putting it out. This should also be hot-fixed TODAY not on the 7th when the new class comes out.