List of improvements for MERC

We probably all agree Mercenaries are a bit fail. Even for you bliz, I think not many whales were catched. And its shame bcs it has potential.

So there is my list to improve it.

• Coins disenchant/convert- Sooner or later we will have lots of coins and nothing to spend them. Not mention some people don´t care about some merc. Absolutely minimum is if you have max merc, his coins are transfer to some other coins.

• Targeted farm- Its supper annoying doing same bounty and get 10 coins per 3 runs. There has to be a way to farm specific coins.

• Pitty timer for packs- Packs aren´t worthy 100g anyway but at least be kind to people who don´t realize it. You have many upset players right now.

• Random dungeon generator (like D3 rift)- Its repetive as hell, not fun at all.

• Gear changing should be for party and not character.

PVP-

Bladestone Xyrellaniers- Just destroy it.

2 Likes

totally agree with this one,
but changing the way it’s work might be a hassle since current mechanic already exist.

sometimes you want to change equipment and you change it repeatedly.

i don’t have problem with it, but i am sure someone will find it annoying.

There is already an option for specific coins, just farm quests for targeted mercenary (heroic barrens map 2). If you have full quest log, it will give 15 coins for mercenary that you want and this method is a lot faster than going other maps (But you need to own targeted mercenary first).

“(But you need to own targeted mercenary first)” Exactly + is much more a cheese than legit strategy.

No, we all do not agree on that and if you put suggestions forth without being so negative/pessimistic they might be received better.

Que for pvp mate… its juste numbers, and trust me blizz now that =)