LF Budget Frost DK Deck

I have been up against 16 Frost DK decks in a row and looking online the only decks that beat them are out of my budget I have Undead Priest and Dagger Rouge but I have lost every game due to being too slow is there a Cheaper or off meta option to beat them because I am stuck at apprentice level 22 and have been for 3 days and without spending money or them nerfing this deck I don’t see a way to get past only this deck and no other deck seems to be getting played in the game, Thanks for reading.

Have you played the DK prologue? Because I did that and then played dk for the rest of the apprentice ranks. You get a decent unholy and a decent frost list.

You don’t get enough cards to build the decks though I am missing 3k dust for the lowest wr Frost DK deck, or is there a way to get more cards that I am missing

You get a whole deck that is better than what you have, but it is not the full meta deck.

When you finish the prologue, it auto populations three decks in your collection. The unholy list was what I played all the way out of the new player ranks.