Let us skip the dialogues already!

Isn’t it enough you make us pay for the solo adventure “content” that I would not otherwise even touch with a long straw, but I have to get the cards. The dialogues are mindmelting boring and useless. Please allow us to skip them ALREADY. Or let us pay a little bit more and just get the cards without any of the “adventure” content that I consider complete waste of my time. Thanks.

9 Likes

You are not prepared!

Personally I liked the dialogue. Why? Because I’m a huge Warcraft lore nerd.

2 Likes

I like the dialogue, I just wish the popups didn’t block input during games (especially on phone).

It could be worse since turns aren’t timed but it would be nice if half the board wasn’t unusable while the VOs are playing; I just want to be able to play a card to the left! /QQ

Same. Liked the dialogue and story because I am also a huge Warcraft fan. Loved the fact also that it was not ‘too silly’. It was just about the right tone.

Not trying to take anything away from you. Just let those who find them less than amusing skip the dialogs or preferably the whole solo adventures.

3 Likes

Hate the lore and dialog. I don’t care. I want the option to hack n slash rather than cosplay and listen to the backstory of some wizard…I mean, I’m not 40 anymore!

1 Like

I agree. This has always been a huge annoyance in an otherwise wonderful game. I don’t care about the dialog at all, but it wouldn’t bother me if I only had to sit through it once. As it is, every time I have to restart a game I have to sit through the same dialog every single time. Just let me play.

1 Like