Let’s all agree

Shaman is very powerful atm…

1 Like

I was definitely expecting “to never be creative again”

But yes, Shaman seems really strong.

Its Tier 3 at best…

Meh

Hearthstone is Hearthstone.

Playing with some new cards in Casual. Me Warrior Opponent Hunter.

I go second I have the Coin. Since I got legend quest as my free treat I play it one.
Hunter plays a Secret. I play 3 cards with coin Spring Rat Trap. A 6/6 on turn 2, well that sucks.

Hunter turn 3 plays thee usual and high percentage card, even though in real math these cards should have much lower chance to be hand already…
Animal Companion! Which Companion? Huffer of course. What else.

10 to the face on turn 3.
10 to the face on turn 4. Hunter player the 2 2/3 if you have a secret minions gain.

And that’s Hearthstone. Wow, that was challenging and exciting again. Hunter started with a secret, got Huffer bang bang dead by 5. Is Hunter so like the day HS was made - its design to win by turn 5 - 8. New cards same gimmicks

2 Likes

And you played 3 cards on turn 2 into A Hunter secret when YOU KNOW Rat Trap is a card… Why, exactly?

That’s your own fault.

3 Likes

This is bad design. His opponent played a card from it’s deck. It’s the same since beta. I remember my opponents playing cards too back in vanilla, what a copy-paste seriously this game is dead you can tell.

1 Like

Why? Why play 3 cards into a Secret Hunter who, with the new Hyena Alpha card, has been further incentivized to play that Secret (Rat Trap)?

That is 100% your misplay there man. I’ve been treading around Secret Hunter very carefully tonight (2 so far) as of course I want to play 3-card combos some as Quest Priest but… slow is better against that deck.

Battlecry shaman indeed felt strong, but While I was tinkering with it, Quest druids were handing me my a$$. Of course too early to tell; just my anecdotal mention in case some others had a similar recent experience.

I’m so far fairly even against Quest Druid. Taunt Warrior stomps me and Bomb Warrior is difficult as well, but Control Warrior is free and I’ve not had trouble with anything else. Quest Rogue and Quest Priest in particular are fun

Conjure mage still destroys quest Druid. But if quest shaman gets a good blastia vs my Druid I get stomped.

Priest is currently the weakest class. There’s nothing fun about losing.

The new psycho 3/1 is broken …

Current as in RoS agree.

Current as in August 8th… I don’t think so personally. I’ve been having too much success with the Quest for me to think it is still the worst class.

1 Like

Priest is crap unless you are playing wild.

While I dislike the deck, Combo Priest si arguably the best deck in Standard so… try again?

1 Like