Less than 30FPS on hearstone with highend PC

Hello

I have AMD RX 6800 XT and Ryzen 5900X PC with 32GB of memory and i still get less than 30FPS. Even in a game like Hearthstone it looks bad so any idea why FPS is so low?

Hey HTF,

That definitely sounds low for that hardware, which makes me suspect it could just be a setting or configuration issue. If you haven’t already I’d recommend going through the Hearthstone performance troubleshooting article and trying all of the steps there.

If you still need help after that though feel free to post a DXDIAG

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. In the Run window type dxdiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DirectX window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and save it to your Desktop. Open the new dxdiag file with Notepad.
  5. In the posting section hit the </> button for “Preformatted text” then paste (Ctrl+V) the DXDIAG contents. That’ll make the information much more readable.

If you are unable to post this due to the length of the DXDIAG, please feel free to use pastebin.com and share the direct link with us instead. Use the </> button as well in order to share the link.

I dident understand the step 5 like what is “</> button” or “Preformatted text” so i had to paste entire thing ( i also tried to fix and reinstall hearth stone and checked that all drivers are up to date)

One more thing do you think that having Ultrawide monitor ( 3440 x 1440 ) can have bad performance in HS Because it doesnt support that resolution (WHY???) and looks crooked.

Hey again,

Thanks for the DXDIAG. I have a couple more ideas you can try.

1. Press Windows Key+R.
  2. Type msconfig and press Enter.
  3. Select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.
  4. Select the Services tab.
  5. Check Hide all Microsoft services.
    Note: Skipping this step may prevent your computer from rebooting correctly.
  6. Click Disable all.
  7. Click Apply then click OK.
  8. Click Restart.

Before starting the game again, reset the game settings through the Battle.net app so Hearthstone will re-detect the graphics setup.