Least fun rotation… yet

Getting 5 wins in standard to get my card back was probably the least fun experience in my gaming history. That is all.

Hope Team 5 wakes up, ships off a good number of people responsible for this disaster and brings in some people that have the talent to turn this game around. Or at the very least who actually care about the product their putting out.

8 Likes

I’m with you.

The game is supposed to be fun.

I had no fun.

1 Like

I may be the minority but I am still able to derive fun from Hearthstone standard. I really enjoy making my own decks, good or not, and testing them out.

2 Likes

I am having a blast and love it!

Now we know where to separate the masochists from the others!

2 Likes

“The others” are druid and hunter fans

But why not play all classes? You will learn things you didn’t know and at the very least, understand all the weaknesses.

Lol.

Because hs replays shows winrate %

Everyone goes to copy the best netdeck - that’s hs for you

Well I get “everyone” does whatever they do but personally, I play for fun. I am having fun.

1 Like

Okay, but that is bull. Winrates do not tell you how a deck is played. The best way to learn how a deck is played is to play the deck (as @Goramier is suggesting). Sticking to one class is folly because there is an ebb and flow wherein you’re setting yourself up for failure as your class will not always be on top or even viable.

1 Like