Leap Frog animation takes too long in BG

I’ve noticed that the leap frog animation when coupled with the double death-rattle buff provided by the Baron Rivendare takes a huge amount of time, for example, there were three players left in a BG game so this left 19 seconds for the recruitment.

Also combining three cards takes too long during recruitment phase, it often severely interrupts with game time, would it be possible to address this?

Furthermore, I think Blizzard need to remove Monstrous Macaw, it’s too much of a buff for combined with the leap frog deathrattle.

1 Like

if any of the datamined changes are true then this might not be needed. Someone made a post where they listed the coming nerfs which included a nerf to frog where his DR becomes +1/+1 plus deathrattle moves to beast and Macaw wont trigger any deathrattles on itself anymore. I only say it wont be needed if it actually turns out to be true but we will find out when they go live.

1 Like

Agreed with your main points. Don’t think Macaw needs to be removed just because one card is broken at the moment (Frogger). It has plenty of other fun synergies.

1 Like