Ladder is nothing but bots

Just played 5 games in a row against bots with either chinese or gibberish names all playing the same deck.

sorry but who tells you that it’s not Blizzard itself that fills the game with bots especially in the arena? If private companies make bots that are very good at playing, imagine what Blizzard does, it could control together with the RNG (which it has always done) your every moment spent in the game, basically you delude yourself into playing and maybe you even give it your money, but in you don’t actually do anything, it’s all scripted before the game starts

Blizzard bots have Fortnite bot style names (Capitalized first letters and usually a two word combination maybe with a number, i.e. AngryCat3, BlueRecluse77)

These names are random mixes of upper and lower case letters and numbers in a meaningless order. Also Blizzard would not be running bots with Chinese names in the NA region lol.

For the record I’m playing on ladder, and they are all playing the exact same decklist. They lose horribly every time because it’s a nonsense deck full of random junk.

I wholly reject the notion that Blizzard is manipulating RNG in order to get me to spend money considering A. That’s insanely illegal and B. I am not losing, I’m getting fed easy wins.