Lackey = stupid idea

The problem with being discovery part of a lackey specialty one gives spells / dragons. I mean I have discovered many times with the dragon lackey ether a Alexstrasza or another Dragonqueen Alexstrasza. The spell lackey is being just as bad when a lot of times it’s very good spell for your classe. it make hearthstone kind of unbalance when only a few classes have them.

4 Likes

Spell lackey doesn’t give from other classes…

1 Like

I corrected it and but still lackey are making it unbalance paired with other classes.

1 Like

Might be the only time I ever agree with you :joy::joy::joy:

I hate to break it to you but this game is predicated on stupid ideas. I’m serious–Blizzard can’t stop adding them into the game with just the bare notion that some people will have fun. The RNG has gotten consistently out of hand throughout the history of Hearthstone. They tend to make mistakes by releasing broken cards only to nerf them later (which is a new strategy for them). Previously the game would remain unbalanced for a great amount of time and then they would nerf a card a couple months before it rotated out of Standard so the people that were able to craft it day one already got enough fun out of it. Now that ticking timebomb has a shorter fuse and you have to spend more if you want to play “THE” deck of the week.

So you want everything available to every class?

What’s the point of having different classes then?

And yet the currently best performing decks last time I checked were Druid, Hunter and Paladin decks. You know, classes that don’t utilize Lackeys… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And Resurrect Priest deck that doesn’t use Lackeys at all.

LACKEYS! SO MUCH UNBALANCE! SO OP!! WOW!!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

#NeverAgain2020

Really can’t deal with 1/1 that cost additionally losing 1/2 stats and some extra text (plated beetle vs cable rat) or at least a slot (priest 0 mana spell)?

Lackeys are far from being OP, what’s next? 0 mana wisps complaints?