KHADGAR in the game again!

Exactly, my point my guy

Khadgar in the game again

Eat your heart out

Technically “a English professor” could be a spelling error (if you mistype “an”), or a grammatical one (if you ignore/are unaware of how a/an works in English).

This thread went off the rails pretty quickly. Can’t you guys learn to forgive tiny spelling mistakes?

But seriously Khadgar should be offered again.

Very very very very much agreed.

I don’t think the spelling mistake was the issue. The obnoxious, arrogant tone of the first reply combined with the fact that there was a typo/grammatical mistake on a reply complaining about grammar was the issue.

That being said, yes please. We need Khadgar, Blizzard. We needs it.

‘Not AN English professor’

Please learn correct English yourself before calling others.

Please learn to read and quote before calling out others

Haha you still don’t get it do you? ‘I’m not a english professor’ is WRONG.

Who is Khadgar? Wasn’t he a Transformer or something?

i wouldve if the topic tittle didnt make me think we could earn him again

that was what i thought the thread was about when i read the tittle

More like Khadgar in my hand again via those dumb birds…

#whynotboth?

/20chars

1 Like

It’s pathetic that you can’t even comprehend what you’re reading.

i want to learn english !

how come they don’t want to add tyrande back into the game? for years, all they’ve been doing is talk about a possible return someday lol (i have tyrande, i’m not salty btw)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I would love to see Khadgar available. I started playing in 2017 and never got into Twitch (until recently) so I missed Tyrande as well.)

Secondly, it is easier for French speaking native to learn Italian or Spanish than it is English because, the sentence structure of English is different than all the other languages.

Now, there are apps for both parties. Grammarly is a keyboard app you can download for free. It will correct your grammar and teach you how to properly spell.

For English speaking natives, Duolingo is available for you to learn a second language and you will quickly see what I mean by the differing sentence structures.

Free information is free. Take advantage of it. Your mind is like a parachute: it works best when it’s open.

1 Like

Khadgar in the game again

How can I get him out of the game?

Can I type something to get him out of the game?

Playing another Casual TwinSpell Khadgar Mage in Casual.

Power of Creation = Automatic two of kind taunts. Mage cast is twice got 2 NICE taunts BOTH times. The freeze puts me on lock down then its turn 9 and Yep. Khadgar Twinspell x 4 GG.

Hi! I am a Mage, I just need to get past turn 5 and its GG for sure in the next 4 turns. I have every major crd I need on the top of my deck. No skill required.

Same Shovel Different Day.

The Solo Content better be Spectacular because the multiplayer belongs a manure spreader so it can be of some use.

^^^^ In today’s edition of:

Things That Aren’t True!