Just beat Rend. What's next

We had Blackrock Depths (Emp), MC (Rag), and Blackrock Spire (Rend) bosses. Can I assume the next 3 chapters will be Blackwing Lair

Or are we getting a new region ?

Probably Blackwing Lair, I would be surprised if Nefarian doesn’t make an appearance.

Likely come with the next batch of cards. When Alterac releases or soon after. With Onyxia (Prestor) giving out the quests I’d say we’re heading for Nefarian.

Wait in Blackwing lair, we fight a dead Onyxia. But Onyxia is alive and giving quests? Is she going to be a part of the Nefarian fight like the Blackrock Mountain adventure, or will they just exclude her?

This is not the same Lore as WoW. Just the same characters, Katrina Prestor has been giving us quests in Mercs, so Onyxia is not dead there.

Not just WoW, i’m talking about the Blackrock Adventure in Hearthstone. Onyxia is in the Nefarian fight, first dealing random damage then as a miniboss. Will she betray us and make something similar happen here?

1 Like

She will prob steal the elemental gems we got from Ahune, Ragnaros, and Lord Felwood guy and give them to big bro Neffy for his chronomatic experiments.

Or we start getting BC regions.

Mercs uses a different timeline than constructed Hearthstone Adventures, especially BRM which is heavily based on the WoW dungeon.

If you want proof: You can bring Gul’dan even though he died many years before WoW Classic back in WarCraft 2.

Mercs storyline is entirely its own separate thing. No other Lore or Game/Mode story applies.