[Jul 2] Stuck on Tavern Doors or Playful Sprites on iOS/Android

they will maybe provide a fix when the new expansion releases

3 Likes

A new fix only when the expansion comes or set the game to android 7.0 just to skip all the work needed to actually fix it.

And the compensation shall be: “Hey I heard u guys were not able to play the game for likea month so we are willing to give a fitting reward, so for an entire month without being able to play in our numbers… 9 times 3 divided by 7…yeah, u guys shall receive 300 gold and 2 packs from the old expansions.”

8 Likes

I am thoroughly unhappy with this experience. Can anyone recommend any other games to play that are similar to hearthstone and will get my time and money while blizzard repairs this mess?

7 Likes

The Elder’s Scrolls: Legends. It has some different mechanics but is simple to learn. And most importantly… They don’t disrespect their users.

8 Likes

19 days passed. 950 gold lost. 1st part and 3 days of the second part of the event lost. If it’s a “big known problem you’re looking for”, how much time does it need to be fixed? Are you working on it? I’m really upset that we lost do much for a single bug and a lot of pointless updates

6 Likes

I was playing just fine last night. Then today… unable to connect past the Tavern Doors.

Samsung S8+ … Technical Support Steps Taken :
1.) Clear App Cache.
Result : No Change, Unable to Load past Tavern Doors.
2.) Clear App Data.
Result : No Change
3.) Uninstalled and reinstalled game.
Result : No Change, will not initiate 4G Download.
4.) Gave all permissions available to app : Location and Storage
Result : No Change, will not initiate 4G Download.
5.) Go To Forums to seek answers. Find Rage.
Result : No Change.

2 Likes

Welcome in our exclusive club: the unlucky ones!

4 Likes

lol Now it won’t even load past the Blizzard Logo. Gonna leave it running on the phone see what happens …if anything.

Phone - Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
OS Version - Android Version 9

1 Like

Trying this : On the Blizzard Account Security Page … has a list of current devices logged in from. there is a button marked " Log out of all accounts. I have done this … then changed my password. then uninstalled and reinstalled from Play Store.

Loading : Do you want to run from the SD card? This may be slower
Selected No.

Still Stuck on Tavern Doors. Just passing on info

1 Like

Thanks for the neglect, Blizzard.

4 Likes

Hmm this is interesting… Being that I have kids I sometimes leave the game in the menu on my phone because “random_domestic_non-emergency_emergency” has occurred. I noticed that Hearthstone recently added a screensaver function for situations like this. They dim the entire screen and it locks with a little blue lock in the center of the screen. I kinda like this feature as it does save battery power. However, during this “No Hearthstone” timeframe … while waiting for it to do … something? this lockscreen still works. BUT it doesn’t show the tavern doors or the blizzard logo… .it just locks to a black screen. Probably means nothing but … any info is good info.

After about 15 minutes of sitting there got this :
“Failed to get Update. Please Check your Network connection”
Clicked “QUIT”
Returned to Play Store - Clicked “Open”
Stuck on Blizzard Logo. Minimized Hearthstone . Verified no other Apps Running. Checked Internet Connection - Youtube Rick Rolls me just fine.

So not a Connection Issue on My end. Probably a problem with the Update Servers or Authentication to Update servers? Verified that there is no further updates from the Play Store.

1 Like

In the Brazilian forum they said there was a problem with Unity (the engine on which the game is based), and they said they are trying to upgrade the engine, “but it’s a more time-consuming system and requires an update of the game as well.”

… 5 days ago.

2 Likes

Well that could explain a lot…

1 Like

I know there is a problem, but can it be possible? 4 useless updates ago the game was working. If the problem is so difficult to fix, can’t they just tell us a possible day for when the game will be fixed?

5 Likes

hey everyone.im a fluent portuguese speaker and here is the message from the brazilian portuguese forum translated from that blue post:

Hello everyone!

I had mentioned before that I do not work on Fridays and Saturdays, so it is harder to have answers these days. But I got some news on the subject. We can figure out what’s going on.

As you know, Hearthstone was created using a game engine called Unity. The incompatibility is happening with Unity and Android. We’re already trying to update Unity, but it’s a more time-consuming system and requires updating the game as well. However, the Android 7.0 version is not having problems, if possible, try updating the phone to this version. It’s a harder resolution, but it’s working for several players.

here the link to the post:

post is 119

the android version posted is wrong or its me?
the support page says its min/reco;

Android 5.0 (Lollipop)

can we get an answer from this contradition atleast?

official sys. req.:

2 Likes

LG X Android 6.0 1 still outside tavern doors “…and its cold”

5 Likes

Blizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

7 Likes

19th day,we bave lost our hopes. Blizzard,you are making us wait for so long,and I’m now thinking that you aren’t working at this problem at all. I don’t want to buy a new phone/PC only to play heartstone,so I’ve wasted 2 years of mi life on this game

5 Likes