[Jul 2] Stuck on Tavern Doors or Playful Sprites on iOS/Android

Yes, but I think everybody in this discussion want to complete these quests before they disappear

1 Like

Same issue on Xiaomi Redmi 3s (android 6.0.1), game version is 14.6.32265

I appreciate your update post. At least it’s being worked at, I guess.
Still an unacceptable situation, this may be the reason why I’ll stop financially supporting the development of this game.

4 Likes

Having the same issue for almost two weeks now. Worst of all - missed a bunch of quests and the event, and I highly doubt blizzards are gonna do anything at all to rectify that.

4 Likes

What I’m saying is, even for another 2 weeks, you can still get the quests. They won’t disappear until July 31st. And you should be able to do them all back to back in one day once they are all unlocked. But then when the event ends, they are gone forever.

2 Likes

In mobile game industry more than 2 weeks = forever. The game is mainly dead. I hope Blizzard plan to handle their “mobile” plans much more carefully in the future, and solve this one instant. This update actually made the game unplayable to me on mobile.
Redmi X4, Android 6.

5 Likes

Perhaps they’ll do something as simple as letting the quests extend for some extra time before expiring. This shouldn’t be that difficult of a request for those of us afflicted, and doesn’t require any laborious sorting into who’s affected and who isn’t.

…Still affected by this, also.

1 Like

same here oppo r9s. feels like a month it’s been like this for me?

i agree with this statement.

2 weeks have gone by and I still can’t log in on my mobile device. You have officially lost any player who plays only on mobile. Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro, Android 6.0.1.

2 Likes

Clear mobile discrimination

Well, we’re done. Today the first part of the event will finish so…good luck everyone, I hope they will fix it today. If not,well, goodbye hearthstone

1 Like

Thank you Blizzard… bye bye Hs!

Why has Hearthstone been down for so long? I’ve just tried to play the game after a long absence and are greeted to just the tavern doors, whats going on?

too much time to wait. im also quiting the game.

Has Blizzard acknowledged the problem and are at least showing they are trying to fix the problem? I’m just having a hard time trying to find answers to whats happening.

One of the developers wrote on this forum that they know what’s the problem and they’re trying to fix it. I don’know what’s going on, but I don’t think that something like a bug can take two weeks to be fixed

1 Like

Thanks for the info :slight_smile: i’ll come back to it another time to see if its fixed.

I’m totally with you! We have to wait, but I think it’s unacceptable that a single bug can take so long to be fixed. Yesterday started the second part of the event and we’re still here. We want our gold and missed rewards when we come back to hearthstone!

4 Likes

From the looks of it, they will only provide a fix when the new expansion releases…

3 Likes